+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sesshomaru's Frist Love (mostly girls... but if you want to read it... go for it)

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sesshomaru's Frist Love (monstly girls... but if you want to read it... go for it)

part 3 is awesome!!!!! will there be more?
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Newbie Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sesshomaru's Frist Love (monstly girls... but if you want to read it... go for it)

yes there will... I'm wondering if i want to draw Sakura.
    You are going to love her reaction to Jaken.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

nice i like it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring may be famous one day Willowspring's Avatar
    Thanks

(rated PG13)

Part Four

You blink your eyes open, covering them when the light preiced them. "damn, thats bright." you muttered. You noticed that you were lying on the ground, and when you sat up, you clutched your side in pain.
    " dont move."
    You stilled and looked to the right of you. Sesshomaru was stirring a fire, and paused to look at you. " I binded your wound. In a payment for what you did to my arm."
    What? you wondered and looked at the arm that had been missing. You couldnt help but gasp in surprise when you saw an arm there. " Your arm... its... there.."
    He coldly smiled, and flexed his newly grown hand. " Yes, thanks to you. I did not know a human could heal such wounds." He looked at you, those beautiful eyes cold and hard.
    " You say Human as though its a bad thing..." you whisper, and get to your knees. you closed your eyes to stop the dizziness that threatened to overtake you.
    " I told you to not move." He snarled and pushed you roughly to the ground. You looked up at him and swallowed. " you could open the wounds at your side"
    " okay... but... um... what did you use to... um... bind them?" you asked, your eyes meeting his bravely.
    " your shirt."
    You looked down and gasped. Your shirt had been torn apart by the monster, now they were being used as bandages. You noticed that your white bra was stained a dark red from the blood. You covered yourself, noting that his eyes followed your hands.
    You blushed.
    You continue to blush when he got to his feet and took off the top kimono. He tossed it to you, and you looked at the shirt, then at him. You shurgged when he continued to stare at you and put it on. It went to your knees.
    He turned, revealing a heavily muscled back. He poured a can of cold water onto the fire and turned back to you.
    " what are you looking at?"
    He said nothing, merely took you into his arms, turned and started to run. You screamed and wrapped your arms around his neck and hung on.
    " where are we going?"

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

girl your waaay beter than me!! continue!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks

Thanks guys!!!

@princesslady... Thank... its been a while since i've written a fanfic.

Thanks

(rated PG13...)

Part Five!!!.

"where are we going?" you asked, against this throat. You didnt want to know how fast you were moving.
    He said nothing but continued to run deeper into the woods. He slowed down and you peeked. You gasped when you saw a pond that was glistening in the setting sunlight. He felt your feet touch the ground, and you continued to look at the pond.
    " MILORD!"
    At the shout, you and Sesshomaru turned around to see a small green toad demon carrying a staff running toward you both.
    Oh my god, its a green football, you thought as you swallowed a scream.
    " Milord, did you get Toukijin back?"
    " Yes Jaken." Sesshomaru said in a calm voice.
    Damn chills, you think as you fight off a shiver.
    Jaken looked at you, then at Sesshomaru. " milord... theres a female human near you."
    Yes Jaken... i know... She was the one who found Toukijin and... gave me back my arm." Sesshomaru said, revealing the newly grown arm to Jaken, whose eyes widened in surprised then shimmered with tears.
    "milord, that is wonderful... But how did a mere human...?"
    " i do not know jaken." Sesshomaru looked at you with a question in those golden eyes. " i do not know..."
    " Sesshomaru-sama!"
    You jumped at the sound of a little girls cry when you saw a blur of black hair flinging herself into Sesshomaru's arms.
    " heh. Hello Rin." Sesshomaru said,ruffling the little girls hair.
    You were surprised at the affection in his voice. And you secretly smiled. he wasnt so coldblooded after all. You felt eyes on you and looked down into bright yellow eyes looking at you.
    Ew. you thought and put yourself slightly behind Sesshomaru. At that moment, the little girl saw you and her eyes widened in surprise.
    " hello!"
    You looked down and smiled. You crouched down, carefully so you wouldnt reopen your wounds. " hello."
    " my name's Rin... What's yours?"
    Your smile became a grin. " Sakura. Like the cherry blossoms."
    Brown eyes widened. She laughed and touched your hair. " your hairs like Sesshomaru-samas. You're pretty."
    You laughed. She was so innocent... so human. You looked at Sesshomaru, who was watching the two of you. How could someone who hated humans so much, have this wonderful girl as a companion?
    You stiffened when Rin threw her arms around you with a laugh, hugging you tightly. You smiled, breathing slowly and deeply so you wouldnt pass out. You put your arms around her, and painstalkingly slow, get to your feet.
    " moondust and roses..." Rin whispered as she nuzzles your neck, falling asleep in your arms.
    You looked at Sesshomaru, who nods. You smile at him with thanks, and started to follow him and the small demon along side him.

Thanks

I cant update today... My parents are out of town and i'm alone caring for my son and my sisters.... There will be tomorrow! i promise!!!!!!!

1 main signature image please.
    -- Hassun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast