+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: She.....

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks

She.....

She, the purity of a princess, that casts upon me an undeniable affection.
    She, a rare golden treasure I once began searching for and have finally found.
    She, the swift, vigerous warmth of the refreshing air breeze bedding itself throughout my undoubtful, unclouded cheeks, clearing them, chanting out "yet there is hope........ always".
    She the star shining angel emerging from the delicate sky above, granting a wish, the chance that there will be forever something more than special to hold onto.
    She, of whom brightens, as always a day like no other, a day to always carry by your side an overwhelming joyful smile.
    She, rising from the enclosed cocoon, a passionate butterfly, spreading out wide it's two perfect wings, giving everything to brake through, to reach beyond and grasp, even for a slight second, the pure heart of a moment.
    She, the purity of a princess, casting a light, a light toward an ever ending path of sheer absolute beauty,
    She.....

Newbie Bambii is off to a good start Bambii's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: She.....

awww that was simply wonderful! It was romantic and lovely. You are sheer genious when it comes to this. I wonderwho it is about *looks around* lol
    ^____^
    I loved how you discribed her.
    SHE must be proud.
    Last edited by Bambii; Jun 28, 2007 at 11:11 PM.

これをそして私理解したら愛しなさい
    ┬┐Es incorrecto que lo amo?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crono_chris View Post
    She, the purity of a princess, that casts upon me an undeniable affection.
    She, a rare golden treasure I once began searching for and have finally found.
    She, the swift, vigerous warmth of the refreshing air breeze bedding itself throughout my undoubtful, unclouded cheeks, clearing them, chanting out "yet there is hope........ always".
    She the star shining angel emerging from the delicate sky above, granting a wish, the chance that there will be forever something more than special to hold onto.
    She, of whom brightens, as always a day like no other, a day to always carry by your side an overwhelming joyful smile.
    She, rising from the enclosed cocoon, a passionate butterfly, spreading out wide it's two perfect wings, giving everything to brake through, to reach beyond and grasp, even for a slight second, the pure heart of a moment.
    She, the purity of a princess, casting a light, a light toward an ever ending path of sheer absolute beauty,
    She.....

That was awesome! It was so beautiful! It really touched me. ^_^

One thing though: It's vigorous, not vigerous. Other than that you did very well! Good job, this poem rocked my socks! ~S

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nice indeed! I loved it simply! It was just so romantic and sweet! Very great!!! I hope to see more in the future!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

@.@ This is just great!!! A truly magnificent work I'd say... I really loved how you described this girl... Wonderful, heart touching- great. Made me dreamy, maybe a lill jelous... ^^ jk

A really nice work here chris ^^ hope to see more...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris may be famous one day crono_chris's Avatar
    UK, come on you obviously know were in the UK
    Thanks

Thank you all so very much.... I mean I have to be honest here, it wasn't simply the case of placing the pen to the paper, the way I expressed myself, the words I involved to carry along with the poem, a message, a message that was sealed tight, only to be released when everyone read it (if you understand what I'm trying to..... erm, say lol) so I wanted every person that verntured across these many words I've written of whom... and for what reason. At that very moment, I felt like really expressing my inner feelings toward something much more than, keeping them inside, it's always great to express yourself... i'm sure you all know and for the person it's being written to, they are the very words, of how I feel
    'She's known who she is '
    Oh, don't worry... you'll all see so much more, but then I'd love to read a few of yours people!

Newbie azureskye is off to a good start azureskye's Avatar
    Thanks

I love it, I think it flows beautifully and just the meaning is wonderful.

Newbie West_King may be famous one day West_King may be famous one day West_King's Avatar
    Thanks

Sweet ruthem, ol' School format................. i like it. Keep it up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast