+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shes got a plan.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Shes got a plan.

Shes got a plan

Theres a demand.

Her world has been flattened.

So, she must make it happen.

They've all made it clear what they want her to do.

Now shes planned to end the suffering shes put them all through.

Shes got a plan.

They drew a line in the sand.

So, now she will cross it.

Shes finally lost it.

Shes always been innovative. Always been a creator.

So she'll create a free world for the people that hate her.

Shes got a plan.

She will do what she can.

With feelings they disregarded.

Finishing what she started.

Sick of living in a world where she doesnt belong.

She'll execute her plan, until she is gone.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shes got a plan.

Well, it's official, you've caught my attention AGAIN and I gotta say your rhyming schemes, vocab, and creativity doesn't cease to amaze me. I am your fan.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shes got a plan.

Has anyone heard from Peach since this post on the 17th??? I sure the hell haven't, and it's bothering the shit out of me!!! T_T Someone PM me if they have, because I've tried everything! Nobody's heard from her here! All of her friends (most of which are my friends as well) haven't heard anything, and they see a LOT of her! Please if anyone knows anything, I really have to know.

**Moderators, I do apologize for semi-spamming. You have to understand that this a very important issue, and even the police haven't seen peach_follows... Please forgive me**

+ Reply to Thread