+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Shigeki

Newbie Neko_Snow_Prince may be famous one day Neko_Snow_Prince may be famous one day Neko_Snow_Prince's Avatar
    Thanks

Shigeki

My manga that I created. Please comment on it.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Chapter 1 : Help In The Moonlight

Ayumi stood out in the rain thinking of a way to bring Shigeki back to life.

'Shigeki-kun, I promised you that I will always revive, now I will,' Ayumi thought to herself. Shigeki had died in a battle. He turned to get hit by a arrow with a string tied to it at the end. The arrow had shot Shigeki threw the stomach and tore threw his wing killing nine feathers. Ayumi was tied to a tree and Uta and Hoshi were tied to the ground by viens. Ao was corned by giant spiders.

"Ayumi-san! Don't do it bringing back an angel will require alot of blood..." Uta yelled out.

"YOU'LL DIE!!" Hoshi yelled out.

"I don't care! I want my Shigeki back," Ayumi said sadly. The moon shined down on Ayumi. The shield revealed it's self as the light shined on it.

"Ayumi, stop this madness!" Ao said.

"The spells complete already I mines as well start it. The purple clouds covered the moon as the light turned to darkness.

"Ayumi-san!" Hoshi yelled out.

"ShinToMaiaru, TanzaKimo, DaishaTaisamaru!! Angel Rebirth!!" Ayumi said as the feather from Shigeki's angel wing started to glow. The clouds turned white. They seperated and knives came pouring down. Each one struck Ayumi as her blood flew to the skies. Ayumi tried her best not to cry but she could not resist the pain she was feeling.

'She's dying,' Uta thought to himself. Ayumi clenched her eyes shut as blood poured to the ground and flew to the skies. Hoshi noticed Shigeki's long blue hair. Ayumi's blood drain stopped. She needed one more thing. Ayumi picked up a knife that was beside her. She then cut her hair from her feet to her elbows. She held the decapitated hair and threw it up to the sky.

"Take this, just give me back Shigeki," Ayumi cried. Ayumi vision got blurry. She gazed at the sky to see beautiful blue hair. Ayumi then fainted.

"AYUMI-SAN!!" Hoshi yelled out. She ran up to it but she was shocked. The shield deactivated its self. Shigeki then fell out of the sky.

"SHIGEKI-KUN!!!" Ao, Hoshi and Uta yelled out. Shigeki's body hit the ground. Shigeki had awaken.

"Shigeki, your nude," Hoshi said as she blushed.

"Nude?! What the he.. Ayumi, where is Ayumi-san!" Shigeki yelled out in rage.

"She's over there, half-passed dead from blood loss," Uta said sadly. Shigeki rushed himself off of the ground and ran up to Ayumi.

"Shigeki you can't!" Hoshi yelled out. The shield reactivated itself. Shigeki ran right in to it.

"AHHH!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Shigeki screamed as the shield shocked him to death."Ayumi-san wake the Fu!!"

The shield deactivated and Shigeki fell on his butt. The clouds turned gray and rain came rushing down. The rain poured down on Shigeki's bare body.
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Hello? Someone is there? Hello?
    Last edited by Neko_Snow_Prince; Jul 10, 2006 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I'm the hated one why do poeple talk to me
    If poeple don't like me then why not kill me
    Am I the one to be killed in my mind?

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Shigeki

Its pretty good and interesting to me, though I don't think yuo can decapitate your hair, its just for when your head is removed!

Newbie Neko_Snow_Prince may be famous one day Neko_Snow_Prince may be famous one day Neko_Snow_Prince's Avatar
    Thanks

i was trying to think of a word

Otaku Nodes Champion, Flames of Fury Champion shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz may be famous one day shadowrulz's Avatar
    the sign says "in a black hole". Is that even possible?!?!
    Thanks

How about Shave or cut your hair off, *edit* nevermind.

A big thanks to Renn for the sig! THANK YOU!

Thanks

what did you guys think of it and she didn't shave it.
    Shigeki is an angel that has died in this fiction.
    Last edited by Neko_Snow_Prince; Jul 10, 2006 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

A better word would be "threw her lock of hair."
    And I enjoyed it! Well done!

Thanks

thanks i'll write more im almost done.

Thanks

Okay pm me when you do! Just in case I miss it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast