+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Should I stay or should I go?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Should I stay or should I go?

"Should I stay or should I go now?" The same song repeats in my head.
    From the time I wake up, until it's time to go to bed.

I finally understand what it means to me.
    But I still can't make up my mind--what's stoppin' me?

If I stay, then I wait for a miraculous change.
    If I go, I'm all alone for the rest of my days.

I can either move on and find a way to stay at peace.
    Or I can sit here and wait for her to say I'm what she needs.

I could search the globe to find someone to hold,
    or I could sit around and wait for her until I grow old.

I thought I was ready... Ready to move around.
    But then I see her and my heart starts to pound.

I may seem happy, but rest assured it's not bliss.
    I've got a hole in my chest about the size of my fist.

Will anyone come along and fill the void?
    Is she still in love with me or is she annoyed?

Should I stay or should I go? It's so hard to decide.
    Will I have to deal with this until the day I die?

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Should I stay or should I go?

great great great great idk what else to say but great
    and everyones glad to see you back atomik sprout
    where did you go

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by levitatinganimelover View Post
    great great great great idk what else to say but great
    and everyones glad to see you back atomik sprout
    where did you go
    It's a looooong story. LOL. Very long. ^_^ To summarize it, I was banned for four days.

Thanks for the comment. I'm glad you like my poem. Hopefully you'll like my future works as well. ^_^

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I liked it a lot. Very honest and heart felt without the spice of emoness.. Well written. (AND .. far from annoyed Just so you know.)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I liked it a lot. Very honest and heart felt without the spice of emoness.. Well written. (AND .. far from annoyed Just so you know.)
    Thanks! I'm glad you liked it so much. ^_^

It meas a lot to me.

Otaku thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud may be famous one day thevampirealacrud's Avatar
    Thanks

I found it to be quite intriguing and well written. could be a song. Keep writing!
    "You have the strength and power to control your own destinies...and that is the greatest gift of all." ~Lucia

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thevampirealacrud View Post
    I found it to be quite intriguing and well written. could be a song. Keep writing!
    A song, huh? That's a new one. ^_^

Thanks, I'm glad you think so. I appreciate your input.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    It starts out talking about a song, then turns into a thought process.
    This poem seems so thoughtful. Like the kind of thinking that hurts the brain.
    Werent you the one with the dandelion poem? the one that preached the concept of going where the wind takes you?"

2 very different concepts indeed.
    Peach, I'd greatly appreciate it if you just left me alone. You say you don't wanna speak to me, so I'm doin' my best to keep your name out my mouth and not speaking to you. I'm breakin' that rule right now.

I'm not getting banned again, so please just leave me be... >_<
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Aug 02, 2007 at 09:30 AM.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, atomik, this poem's very impressive. I love how u intergrated the title of the song and it's meanin' inta the poem. Nice work. Keep it up.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast