+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sincerly

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Sincerly

I'll be there to catch you when you fall,
    and to be there for back-up, when you're
    up against the wall.

I will follow you where ever you may go.
    You and I will make our own way, we'll
    crush the window.

You are my seed,
    you are my son and I can truly say
    that no matter what I'll be proud of you
    when you grow up some day.

Your mom and I we've had hard times,
    but all of that has passed.
    She wants me to be in your life,
    and I want to be your dad.

The both of us will do our best
    to teach you what we know.
    From how to paint and draw,
    to writing your name in the snow. ^_^

So don't worry little one, everything is fine.
    And I'll see you this weekend, we'll have some
    quality time.

I love you!

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Sincerly

Oh wow this poem is so sweet and nice! I loved it you deserve a 5 star rating!! Hope to see more!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Oh wow this poem is so sweet and nice! I loved it you deserve a 5 star rating!! Hope to see more!
    Why thank you! ^_^ I greatly appreciate your comment. I never really wrote a poem about my son before, let alone to him. So, it was kinda hard finding the right words to say, y'know?

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

It was sweet. Very emotional. But not quite as well written as I've come to expect to you, yet in no way did that make it disapointing. It's a subject you haven't breeched in writing yet.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    It was sweet. Very emotional. But not quite as well written as I've come to expect to you, yet in no way did that make it disapointing. It's a subject you haven't breeched in writing yet.
    Glad to see you understand. ^_^ I'm glad you liked it at least. Thanks!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I liked it. I like alll your writing. Just because I Tell you something like "it's not my favorite" doesn't mean I dont like it. Because I like the way you think. i like -you- so I like all the writing I've seen this far. But some of it is less my taste then the others. This is my taste. you just need more practice addressing the feelings you have towards/for/about your son. You tend to not tend them.

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

i like the peopm 2 its nice and could be good to give to ur gf

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ME2LOL View Post
    i like the peopm 2 its nice and could be good to give to ur gf
    Yeah, too bad I wrote it for my son. LOL. ^_^ Maybe if I had a girlfriend, I'd write her a poem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast