+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Slap, Slap [.1/3 of AO!]

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Slap, Slap [.1/3 of AO!]

Lol!! White you make me laugh
    just have to love the way you are so blunt about things
    this poem is great and your point of view is entertaining >.<

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hey, I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! Thank you for reading and commenting.. that always makes my day!

There is something I need to get straight here. Let me "lay out the line".

Well, first off the poem is speaking in general terms. Very broad. Very. I wasn't thinking of a member in particular when I wrote the verses that I did. (Okay, maybe one). If I said something about "a member" or a certain part of the site.. it's because it has happened more than enough times with many people. Not just ONE. So if anyone who read this feels as though they're part of the whole mix.. you're probably not. But then again, you probably are . Hey, I can be hypocritical at times and so can everyone else. In case you haven't noticed, I am part of those who write the love poems, and the depressed poems, and it keeps going. It's just.. it's been going on a lot, all at once. So maybe it's not that bad. People need to let out their feelings, no? HOWEVER, it was a freaking overload up in herre. Poetry section of AO was going crazy with the depressing poems and the love poems. Couldn't handle it.

Oh and Lasura, hey - don't worry about it . Relax, you weren't even on my mind when I was writing this!

Thank you for the comments! I'm glad you really did enjoy my highly thought out poem ;]

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Haha... Original and hilarious! That was one hell of a verbal slap to AO.

But.. Be easy on those of us with depressing poems... I know for some people (myself included) AO is the only place where its acceptable to get those feelings out. And when feelings of depression are held in... Oh the damage that could cause is irrepairable.
    Peach has a good point. I think the whole point of writing is to express how you feel without blowing something (or someone) up. LOL. I still like your poem though. I hope to see more of your works. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2