+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some things are better...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Some things are better...

**Just random writing I came up with at work. I hope you guys like it!**

Some people in life are better off forgotten.
    But it's hard to do that when they're in
    the shadows, behind you, stalkin'.

Some words in life are better unsaid.
    Because words are powerful tools to get in someone's head.

Some promises in life are better unkept.
    Trust me, there will be things in life that you may regret.

Some times, you'll have to think for yourself--like a test.
    Or are you better off letting your peers decide what's best?

Some day, you will see that what I say is true.
    Hopefully you won't go through the s*** I went through.

Some one is always there when you need a friend.
    I just pray that you don't realize it towards the end.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Some things are better...

Hey, that was great! It's true to life. If you ever need a friend I'm here just pm me if you wanna chat. But great job!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Hey, that was great! It's true to life. If you ever need a friend I'm here just pm me if you wanna chat. But great job!
    Yo, thanks!

I appreciate your comment. Also, I'm glad you took the time to read this. I shall add you to my network as soon as I can. Thanks again! ^_^

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Sprout you do know about the truth of life. Well... I mean the part of not knowing until its to late. I really do like this poem. Hits a good never of learning unexpeted situations of life.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Another good one... Very enlightening... And all so true, sad thing is that most people don't learn even from their own mistakes, not even talking about other poeple experience...
    Really enjoyed reading this, hope to see more ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ice viper View Post
    Sprout you do know about the truth of life. Well... I mean the part of not knowing until its to late. I really do like this poem. Hits a good never of learning unexpeted situations of life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Another good one... Very enlightening... And all so true, sad thing is that most people don't learn even from their own mistakes, not even talking about other poeple experience...
    Really enjoyed reading this, hope to see more ^^
    Thanks, you guys! I'm glad you liked it. I was afriad that nobody would really like this one. I hope that my future works are as good.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

some poem that is @.@ nicely done..it's the truth indeed..some things are better... i agree with lasura.. Enlightening~!

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

very awesome poem and the best way to leave
    things is unsaid like you said but that can come
    with a high price which i know about first hand
    anyway very awesome
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast