+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Someone Cares...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone Cares...

Someone will always care for you.

Someone will always try to help you in your time of need.

Someone will always be by your side, during the good and bad.

Someone will always be your best friend--no matter what.

Someone will alsways have a shoulder for you to cry on.

Someone will always try to protect you from harm.

Someone cares, and loves you very much.

That someone is me... And I'm always here if you need me.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote this on 1/14/07 for my best friend. She's going through some things right now, and I care deeply about her. I just wanted to post this, because I was quite pleased with it, and I don't have the original copy, because it was written on a sketch I gave her. ^_^

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Someone Cares...

The spaces arent needed. In fact, the poem would sound and look better if it were one complete stanza.
    Seduced by Flesh

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

It was a pretty touchy poem. I like your spacing style too.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    It was a pretty touchy poem. I like your spacing style too.
    Thanks. ^_^ I'm glad you liked it. I usually don't write such touchy poems. But lately, that's all I've been writing.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

watch the spelling of always!
    nice ideas, and the repetition of 'sombody' gave me a feeling of constant comfort
    your poem appealed to some things most of us do not have
    made me cry (tries to find crying smilies)

(didnt find one)

....not rele

nice work!

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread