+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a story about myself hellknight

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

a story about myself hellknight

I had about 15 years of being a warrior and so many stories to tell from now and then, but I start with one for today and tell many more later

6th winter
    I was order to lead a battalion of troops into battle, so we head into a valley to set up a ambush but instead we got ambushed and no one to gives us help, we were walking for while then I told my men to spread out, but that was a mistake, a group of dark elves came out of nowhere and killed many of my men, as I killed many elves and unending waves keeping pouring into the wild forest, my men grow tired and weary, I called a retreat as we were running the dark elves hunting us like animals and fought off some to give us more time to make out alive but, as we were out of the forest, I only saw 18 men still standing and heard many war cries and in the trees, I told my men in standing formation, they gave me look like I was going to commit suicide, but I said am glad to fight alongside with you with honor, as they stand in formation sheilds prepared, and then an the dark elves came running at us like the river, as I stood with my men, the enemy halt their advanced, and I looked behind us, the king army was rising from behind us the enemy ran to the deepest dark forest, I have told what happen to the battalion that was supposed to head to a fort but battle, then I suppose I was to be on leaved, and yet they banned me for treachery, the men I was with commited a crime againt me but another story for that one till later

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: a story about myself hellknight

sounds like thse elves were pretty tough when they out numberd you but they ran when it became equall just proves that elves are not that brave one on one
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks

they are not tough as they sound, they are cowards who attack in numbers anyways do you have anymore stories for them brother?
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

umm is that a true story .........................

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

+ Reply to Thread