+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strange.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Strange.

*Warning: The ending kinda sucks. Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else to put there. Writer's block is a b$@%#!)*

Strange...
    The way people forget
    that they don't need to be
    in a gang or a set.

Odd...
    How a once peaceful
    neighborhood can get
    violent as hell, and folks
    think it's all good.

Strange...
    What is strange anyway?
    People call me synonyms
    of that word everyday!

Weird...
    And the funny thing is
    I'm just bein' myself,
    while the others try to "fit in".

Strange...
    The power one girl can have.
    You're upset when she cries,
    excited when she laughs.

Funny...
    The lack of control one
    gets when he and his girl
    decide to get in to it.

Strange...
    A grown man can't have his way.
    So he walks around moping
    and sulking all day.

Akward...
    The way his mood bounces right back.
    Like his concience came around
    and gave him a smack.

Strange...
    All the random things in life.
    One day you're a king,
    the next, someone's wife! (Wow!)

Interesting...
    How differently we all deal
    with everything from too much stress,
    to choosing your next meal.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Strange.

lol again you put a lill bit of funnyness in the end... lol... I like your writer's blocks...

I like this poem very much... a lot of thoughts there from love 'till street life and you put it together so that the reader doesn't even notice the changes...

Yea, the ending is strange, these lines:
    One day you're a king,
    Are just very weird... but it's ok. The last one is great again I have to say.

A great work all together Sprout!!!! I'll be waiting for the next one!!! ^^ And for that storry too... lol

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Ee. I liked it mister. I told you that already toh. I like the way you decided to finish it... And I like the way it flows, it's rhythem or whatever you want to call it.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Ee. I liked it mister. I told you that already toh. I like the way you decided to finish it... And I like the way it flows, it's rhythem or whatever you want to call it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    lol again you put a lill bit of funnyness in the end... lol... I like your writer's blocks...

I like this poem very much... a lot of thoughts there from love 'till street life and you put it together so that the reader doesn't even notice the changes...

Yea, the ending is strange, these lines:

Are just very weird... but it's ok. The last one is great again I have to say.

A great work all together Sprout!!!! I'll be waiting for the next one!!! ^^ And for that storry too... lol
    Thanks to both of you! ^_^ I wasn't sure if I should post this one or not, seeing how it took me forever and a day to end it. And the last stanza where I mention being someone's wife--I guess you can say that I was just trying to put emphasis on the randomness of life. LOL. I couldn't think of anything else to put in there.

I'm glad that both of you liked it though. Your opinions mean a lot to me--both of you! ^_^

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Strange...
    All the random things in life.
    One day you're a king,
    Wha?......
    Everthing was fine... even the ending... but Im not sure if I get this part. Is that like saying: One day you're runnin' sh*t, and the next day you're someones b*tch?

If so.. I get it.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Wha?......
    Everthing was fine... even the ending... but Im not sure if I get this part. Is that like saying: One day you're runnin' sh*t, and the next day you're someones b*tch?

If so.. I get it.
    Yeah, somethin' like that. I tried to make sense of life being so random, but I guess it didn't work the way I had planned. It's kinda like one day you're broke and the next, you find a winning lottery ticket. Somethin' like that.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i like it but didnt get the end its not your fault though its just how writer block is

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Very strange!!!! But I like it! It was a bit hard to understand it but I got it!!!!!! I like your poem it was so just so...how do you say...hmmm.....I forgot how to say that word but it was just great and very interesting indeed!!!! so i hope to see more!!!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast