+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Suffering

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

The Suffering

**This poem is just me releasing a lot of the negative energy that's been bundled up inside of me lately. I figure this and "Shadows Close Behind" are my first step toward releasing the negative in exchange for good chi in order to be one with myself and the Universe. I hope you enjoy! ^_^**

I want you to suffer as I have suffered.
    To feel the pain of loss and regret.
    I want you to know that with every breath
    I take, every time I step forward, it puts
    me one step closer to destroying all
    that is dear to you.

You must cry as I have. You must
    follow suit. Karma: The energy you
    put forth is the energy you recieve.
    You chose the wrong friend to make an enemy.
    So prepare yourself for months of tears,
    ghosts of the past and unyeilding pain.

Even if I don't obtain what I've worked hard
    to reclaim. I will still be around to make sure
    you cannot be truly happy. After all, when the
    tables were turned, you did a damn good job
    of doing that yourself. You destroyed my life!

I hope you die a slow, lonely and painful death.
    Just the idea of watching you slowly dissapear
    from this plane of existence makes my day seem
    so much brighter. You are nothing more than a devil.

A shadowy figure of destruction that knows only
    negativity and sorrow; violence and depression.
    Where are your goals? Your dreams? Your priorities?
    Oh. I forgot that evil people aren't capable of that.

With that said, just leave. Fade away into the fog,
    to be forgotten and forsaken. Leave knowing that,
    although you'll feel slighted, all wrongs will be righted.
    Walk away knowing that what was yours really wasn't yours
    to begin with. Go... And never return.

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Suffering

*tears up* now i know how he feels... *cries* oh umm. sorry.. sorry.. I just that just.. never mind.

It was really good and you can feel the emotion though out the poem. You did a fantastic job and even though i don't like the idea of you feeling this way... i'd love to see more from you.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

The first paragraph feels familiar to me... I ever felt that way before but I'm not serious about it- maybe it's because I just want them to know how I feel... *sigh*... Feels like this teenager life is going to burst when I read this poem. lol And I think you express yourself well enough *nod nod*. Good job there *smile* ... -PEACE!-
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wow, a really great poem indeed. I enjoyed reading it. *Thumbs up*

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Wowzers! I didn't think I'd get such good replies. ^_^ Thank you all for your comments! I wasn't sure that anyone would like this. I appreciate it.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

@.@ my... this is awesome... the best from you... i guess kinda long though but still nicely done keep up the good work ^^ *throws a rose*

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread