+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Take it to the east.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Take it to the east.

The wind blows to the east,
    so that's where I will go.

On a journey to a far off land,
    with people I don't know.

With excitement I will board the plane,
    and time will pass by slow.

I get off at the airport,
    and am greeted with "Ohayo!"

I assume that's what it will be
    like when I go to Tokyo. ^_^

*Just a little somethin' I wrote while bored*

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Take it to the east.

wow i really like that poem...um i dont really rember how mine went but i rember a few bits of it..
    ~SPIRIT~
    The cold blade scrapes across the skin
    Making it'a presents known
    The hand holds it sturdy...
    Cutting deeper and deeper..
    While your eyes fill up with tears...
    The heart beating away...
    A shadow appearing before thee..
    A loving shadow lond forgotten...
    The heart stops..
    The darkness flows in...
    But her spirit goes on

ok yea so I'm a nut case..it's supose to be a little less dramatical then this..but yeah..
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Take it to the east.

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    wow i really like that poem...um i dont really rember how mine went but i rember a few bits of it..
    ~SPIRIT~
    The cold blade scrapes across the skin
    Making it'a presents known
    The hand holds it sturdy...
    Cutting deeper and deeper..
    While your eyes fill up with tears...
    The heart beating away...
    A shadow appearing before thee..
    A loving shadow lond forgotten...
    The heart stops..
    The darkness flows in...
    But her spirit goes on

ok yea so I'm a nut case..it's supose to be a little less dramatical then this..but yeah..
    Uh, thanks for the comment. I appreciate it. And your poem was nice. But if you are to post a poem, you should do it in a new thread so you can get comments on it from others besides myself. That and you don't want a Moderator to give you a warning. Just lettin' ya know seein' how you're new here. You should check out the rules here at AO. http://www.animeonline.net/faq.php

+ Reply to Thread