+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Take it easy.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Take it easy.

Take it easy...
    Let go, and relax yourself.
    Because being disgruntled is
    very bad for your health.

Break away...
    From "The Norm", find yourself in this mess.
    Quit worrying about what others think or
    who is the best.

Just chill...
    And let yourself unwind.
    Tomorrow is another day,
    don't worry all the time.

Have a nap...
    When's the last time you did?
    Until the fourth of this month,
    it was when I was a little kid.

Take it easy...
    We all have hard times in life.
    But do you really want to focus
    on all your pain and strife?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Take it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post

Have a nap...
    When's the last time you did?
    Until the fourth of this month,
    it was when I was a little kid.
    Wait a minute... Are you trying to imply that you havent napped since childhood, until the forth of this month????....... Yeah right...
    I sure hope you just threw that in there as somethin' just to perk up the poem.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

It was kinda...lazy. Like you wanted to write but couldn't find the insperation properly. And you lie about not napping. You nap all the time dork face.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Wait a minute... Are you trying to imply that you havent napped since childhood, until the forth of this month????....... Yeah right...
    I sure hope you just threw that in there as somethin' just to perk up the poem.
    Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    It was kinda...lazy. Like you wanted to write but couldn't find the insperation properly. And you lie about not napping. You nap all the time dork face.
    Actually, the nap I took on the fourth was my first nap in a long time. I maybe take a couple of naps here and there, but the last GOOD nap I had was when I was little.

Anywho, thanks ladies, for reading my poem. And you're right, Chan. I was writing for the sake of writing. It's been so long since I wrote something, I just felt like I needed to, y'know?

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep. I get that way a lot. Most of the time I just don't finish them at all. So yeah. I liked it. It just seemed forced. A little anyways. I suppose this is a really hard subject for you to adress and all cus of how you feel about the whole Situation.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Yep. I get that way a lot. Most of the time I just don't finish them at all. So yeah. I liked it. It just seemed forced. A little anyways. I suppose this is a really hard subject for you to adress and all cus of how you feel about the whole Situation.
    Eh, I never really considered that as a factor when I wrote this. I should've, then I'd have an even better poem. But I just did it for the sake of writing. My next one will be better... I hope. >_<

+ Reply to Thread