+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tears Of Snow

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tears Of Snow

@ BlueFox1-Thanks for the 5 out of 5 Fox!! *hugs*

@ raja_psyche-Thank you sooo very much for the awesome comment Raja!!! *hugs* I'm so glad that you liked it so much. I was a bit worried about the title for it,but I guess it went well with it since it caught your interest. Thank you again.

@ CherryBlossom18-Thank you sooo very much Sis!!! *hugs*

@ JefferyXie-Thank you JefferyXie!!! *hugs* Well I do try my best 2 keep the readers attention cause i'm always worried that they wont like it lol. And i'm glad that you liked the title of it.I was a bit worried that it didn't go well,but i'm glad that it did anyway lol.

@ Wolf_of_the_North-Thank you sooooooo very much Wolf!!! *hugs* I'm glad that you think it's my best yet. And I try 2 make the song as real as I could 2 the readers.I wanted them 2 be able 2 see what I was writting as much as feel it. Thank you again.
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Newbie Raixsin may be famous one day Raixsin may be famous one day Raixsin's Avatar
    Thanks

wow that was truly great i mean it was perfect. This is definetley a perfect and i can relate. A 5/5 definetley keep making more

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh wow,thank you soooo very much Raixsin!!! *hugs* I'm glad that you thought that it was perfect.Thank you co much again.

Newbie Sarlet Rose may be famous one day Sarlet Rose may be famous one day Sarlet Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow thats a really good poem, you have good difinition, and made it enjoyable to read, good job

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!!! I love your writing. Have you ever considered publishing a book. I would probably buy it... I like the way you begin the poem the most. Often when I read poems, If I'm not interested at the begining, I don't usually like it. ^_^

Thanks

@ Sarlet Rose-Thank you very much Sarlet Rose!!! *hugs* I'm glad that you liked it.

@ Darkened_Star-Wow,thanks for the awesome comment Darkened_Star!!! *hugs* I would like 2 have my work published someday,but i'd really like 2 have a band sing them instead. But maybe 1 day you might see a book of mine out. Thanks again so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2