+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tears of War

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Tears of War

Tears of War

Here I am with open arms, Waiting for my destiny to embrace me
    I pray to the heavens above each night, Wishing for an angel to come and save me
    I've fallen off the right path, And I have now lost my way
    I can't seem to find the right way, Can't someone show me the way?!

"Show me the way"

Lost in a forest full of lies, The tress howl out the sorrows that they have seen
    The tales that they tell are full of horror and saddness, How could anyone live through such things?
    Fear surrounds these woods, And blood covers the grounds
    Here I stand with my sword in hand, As I witness what I have done...

"The crime that I have committed"

As the skies grow dark and begin to flash with light, I stand before all that have fallen by my hand
    Rain begins to fall upon me, I watch as it begins to wash away the blood that I have spilled
    The tears begin to fall from my eyes, As I can't help but to cry for the lives that I have taken
    I fall to my kness and reach up to the skies, And scream out my sorrows!...

"My crys to the heavens"

A war has begun on the land, As I war with myself with what is right and what must be done
    As I charge into battle I can't help but to remember, To remember what was once my life before the fight begun
    Once filled with happines and smiles, I now have to take others life to protect those who are in my heart
    This isn't what I want but I have no choice, Since this is my destiny!...

"My destiny"

Swords clash as the thunder roars above, As if playing the drums of war for us
    Crys of agony and death are all around me, I watch as my own fall and I can't help but to cry silently as I fight on
    The rain pours down on us all, As if the heavens are crying for all of us to stop
    As we continue to fight on, We no longer hear their crys for we have all closed off our hearts...

"Listen to heavens sorrowful crys"

The battle wages on, As so many of us lose our lives to the fight
    You would think that we would have gave up by now, But we have swore to not lose this war
    We all must fight on because we have those that we must protect, Those that we care for so much
    So much blood has covered the battlefield, My enemy, my friends and mine are everywhere!...

"So much blood spilled on this earth"

Here I am with open arms, Waiting for my destiny to embrace me
    I pray to the heavens above each night, Wishing for an angel to come and save me
    I've fallen off the right path, And I have now lost my way
    I can't seem to find the right way, Can't someone show me the way?!

"Show me the way, Show me the right way to go"

Lost in a forest full of lies, The tress howl out the sorrows that they have seen
    The tales that they tell are full of horror and saddness, How could anyone live through such things?
    Fear surrounds these woods, And blood covers the grounds
    Here I stand with my sword in hand, As I witness what I have done...

"The crime that I have committed, And the blood that I have spilled"

As the thunder plays the drums of war, We go in for the final fight
    As the lightning flashes up above, You can see the war coming to an end
    As the rain pours down harder than before, The enemy finally falls
    As they all begin to cheer because we have won the war, I can't help but to let my tears fall...

"My tears are for happines for we have won the war but they are also for the lives that I had to take.
    I know what I have done was for the best but I can't help but feel dirty.
    As I look at my hands which are still covered in blood, I continue to cry."....
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

Re: Tears of War

Wow....I really love the imagery. This is really really good!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow! Thank you soooooooooooo very much for the awesome comment Wolf!! *hugs* I'm so glad that you like it so much. And I was trying 2 make where those who read this could see what was happening. Thanks again Wolf!!

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Once again I'm speechless! The mental picture that this song presents is awesome! I know you have beyond what it takes to become a great song writer and I will alway be your #1 fan! I'm proud of you Angel!*Hugs*

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Wow sis what an awesome song. I could actually imagine everything happening as I read it. It is one of your best songs and I can't wait to read your next one.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Thanks

@ BlueFox1-Thank you soooooooo very much Fox!! *hugs* I'm glad that you like it so much. Thanks again Fox, for everything.

@ CherryBlossom18-Thank you soooooooooooooooo much Sis!!! *hugs* I'm glad that you like it and that you could see it all.I was trying real hard 2 make it where the reader could see what was going on while reading.You think it's 1 of my best huh? Awesome!! Thanks again sis!! *hugs*

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

Anytime Angel! You know that if you post a song your #1 fan has got to read it! After all your songs rock!!!

Thanks

Thank you soooo much Fox!! *hugs* I'm glad that your such a big fan of my work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast