+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Then she said "thanks".

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Then she said "thanks".

It was,
    So easy to hurt inside.
    Let pain kill her slowly, or maybe provide...
    ...a familar place where she knew she could hide.
    Wiped her tears, and said "thanks". With a smile so wide.

"Thank you.
    For being my warmth in the fall.
    Even though my big feelings, can make me feel small.
    I won't cry because we hit a brick wall...
    ... I will smile, and be glad that it happened at all."

She hurt...
    So bad, she could only laugh.
    "If I can't have what I want, let me want what I have."
    If she could smile in the face of this dark aftermath.
    Then she knew, she found strength to keep walking her path.

She tried...
    Lifting her spirit, as her heart slowly sank.
    Endurance, she knew could be one her strengths.
    She was hunting for love. But was shooting with blanks.
    She reloaded the gun. Then, she said "thanks".

*Bang!*
    ... Not Ever Again...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

LostbutFound (Oct 22, 2008)

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Then she said "thanks".

Wow that's a great poem you wrote...
    Really it descripes a person that feels that way..
    I felt that way too...
    Keep it up..
    Your making wonderful poems..

Bye Bye

We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mangalovertje For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Oct 22, 2008)

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally rather liked how this took the sudden turn at the end after feeling SO positive. It made me feel so hopeful and proud of you. Even if the thought was fleeting. I hope it reoccurs so you can be happy.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks to you both, And to the person who just thaned me and didn't give feedback. that works for me. This is not one of my favorites... but sometimes you get soo emotional you just have to write.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Aw that much then any mind or just soul can handle in it, It’s too hard and very painful and a lot of broken and sad which I can say the dark emotion in the person …This poem just amazing and Good written however it’s the best one for all your poems I read it before ..

Suggestion:If you just published a book for your poems I assumed that it will succeed quickly...

Foolish beating

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xxoxx For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Oct 23, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    Aw that much then any mind or just soul can handle in it, It’s too hard and very painful and a lot of broken and sad which I can say the dark emotion in the person …This poem just amazing and Good written however it’s the best one for all your poems I read it before ..

Suggestion:If you just published a book for your poems I assumed that it will succeed quickly...
    I totallly agree with xxoxx on the book part.Maybe you should look into publishing some of your poetry. (Probably not stuff you posted online tho.)

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Thanks

Word? I guess I never really read or even see to many poetry books. The only poetry books I've ever read were for childrens books. I guess thats how it is when you're a mother of a 3 and 5 year old.

I totallly agree with xxoxx on the book part.Maybe you should look into publishing some of your poetry. (Probably not stuff you posted online tho.)
    But.... that kind of sounds like you're suggesting that I start from scratch.?! Because... I post everything online. In fact, since I've been a member here, often my first drafts are created right here. That would take forever to produce enough for a book If, I cant include anything I've written for the past few years..

What do you think the risks of publishing what I've posted here would be?
    (We should so be getting credit and post count for these posts).
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Word? I guess I never really read or even see to many poetry books. The only poetry books I've ever read were for childrens books. I guess thats how it is when you're a mother of a 3 and 5 year old.

But.... that kind of sounds like you're suggesting that I start from scratch.?! Because... I post everything online. In fact, since I've been a member here, often my first drafts are created right here. That would take forever to produce enough for a book If, I cant include anything I've written for the past few years..

What do you think the risks of publishing what I've posted here would be?
    (We should so be getting credit and post count for these posts).
    I just say not the internet stuff cus it's already out. Not that you shouldn't include it of course. But you wouldn't wanna use ALL of it. And you'd want some new material too. I'd buy that book. (so long as it's not astronomically priced, cus some books, just are too much!)
    Besides it'd be a good project!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast