+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Then she said "thanks".

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Then she said "thanks".

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Word? I guess I never really read or even see to many poetry books. The only poetry books I've ever read were for childrens books. I guess thats how it is when you're a mother of a 3 and 5 year old.

But.... that kind of sounds like you're suggesting that I start from scratch.?! Because... I post everything online. In fact, since I've been a member here, often my first drafts are created right here. That would take forever to produce enough for a book If, I cant include anything I've written for the past few years..

What do you think the risks of publishing what I've posted here would be?
    (We should so be getting credit and post count for these posts).
    Me will be the next person..
    And yes you need new emotion(Ideas,thoughts) and you can use some poems that you wrote before, not only the poems that you put it here, collocate all yours poems and your staff and put in one book...

And Yeah Peach_ poems is not for the children I see here many books who wrote by known poetry writer... so Go a head …

Foolish beating

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    I totallly agree with xxoxx on the book part.Maybe you should look into publishing some of your poetry. (Probably not stuff you posted online tho.)
    I concur, though I don't see why you shouldn't publish those you did post online. A little rough, especially the way you ended it, but it's better than OK. Keep up the good work, buddy.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Edgar Allan Poe was a great short stories and poem books writer. Look for his books in a bookstore. You'll be fascinated. "The raven" "The house of Usher" and the "Tale-tell heart" are awesome. I wish you the best of luck ^^. Great poem BTW. Very sad at the end.
    Yeah, Bye.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iluvmyloser For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Oct 29, 2008)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Im familiar with Poe...*giggles

But uh... Edgar's a bit more than old skool. When I said I didn't know of any popular poetry books... I meant... In a more recent respect. But, thank you for well wishes and the information.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

This poem filled me with such emotion. It reminded me how I use to feel toward things. Always sinking deeper and deeper, while trying to become happy. It makes me want to cry now when I think I use to want to die.

When I read the title I was expecting something different, but I'm glad it was the way it is. I enjoyed this poem very much. The ryhme didn't seem very forced and it flowed very well together.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkened_Star For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Oct 29, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2