+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: They don't see...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face They don't see...

They don't see what I see,
    nor do they know what I know.
    They'll never understand why
    our love continuously grows.

They can't listen to reason
    and they can't comprehend
    why we're meant to be lovers
    instead of "just friends".

Only negative thoughts
    and rumors in my ear.
    If they only knew why I
    hold you so dear.

They think that I'm
    dumb for staying so long.
    But they're on the wrong page
    with no lyrics to this song.

But they'll never truly know
    until the problem's solved.
    Then we get to laugh and
    point at them all.

So don't worry about them
    even though they are fam.
    Because you are my girl
    and I am your man...

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: They don't see...

O.O omg... You just totally explained how I feel towards Rushil.... I've been trying to create a poem that lets him know and you just did... Thank you (even though it wasn't written for me) Thank you so much.. ^-^ It was truly beautiful. I would Love to hear more..
    Last edited by AngelicDemon201092; Oct 26, 2007 at 02:22 PM.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelicDemon201092 View Post
    O.O omg... You just totally explained how I feel towards Rushil... I've been trying to create a poem that lets him know and you just did... Thank you (even though it wasn't written for me) Thank you so much.. ^-^ It was truly beautiful. I would Love to hear more..
    Thanks, AngelicDemon! I'm glad you like this poem! To be quite honest, this just popped out of my head while I was working on an error project here at my job. ^_^ I don't know where it came from.

Anywho, I appreciate your taking the time to read my poetry! And I'm glad that my you, my poem and I have something in common. ^_^

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Gives a big round of applause!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Family sucks. I don't know whatever made me ever believe the one I have is better then the one I want to build. i don't need them like i've always though I need my own damn family. Screw them all. Fantastically felt and written poem. Touching and not in the life time movie sort a corny way. I really like this one.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Thanks

Thanks, Astaroth, for your applaud and comment. I'm glad you liked it. Also, special thanks to bratling. I know you're tired of all the BS. Just know that I'm here for you and always will be.

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course I really did like it. And I really am exhausted. Trust me though, I know your always here. I hope that won't change.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

I like this poem very much. Well written. Keep up the good work. [:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast