+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thinking out loud

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thinking out loud

**Y'know, you can only hear so much negativity from people until you start thinking the same thing from time to time. This is what I've been hearing for the last six months. Unfortunately it's affecting me a little bit... In a small way. I don't want to do any of what this says, but people are my inspiration sometimes and this is what they say...**

What the hell is wrong with you?!
    Stand up! Get out there and fight!
    If you want to feel sorry for yourself,
    that's fine, but leave me out of it!
    Wait... I'm talkin' to myself again, arent I?

Quit cryin' like a big baby!
    Nobody likes an emo-boy.
    Wipe those tears off your face and
    turn that pain in to rage! Go forth
    and show him--no--THE WORLD what you can do!
    Stop... Am I thinkin' out loud again?

Stop acting like the world will end
    if you stop waiting. STOP WAITING!!
    Get your act together, you're a grown
    ass man! Can't you think for yourself?
    Quit it... Why do I beat myself up?

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Thinking out loud

Hey Sprout, That is really good. I always end up talk to myself all the time. I think there is a saying the most intellegent conversation is with yourself. Not quite sure, but yeah I do like your pome. Nice job.

Banned levitatinganimelover is off to a good start levitatinganimelover's Avatar
    Thanks

this was really cool i will admit i got confused during it (probably cuz im mentaly ill not because of the poem) but all in all it was really good (as usual)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks you guys! I didn't think anyone would like this one. I usually don't post my stuff that doesn't rhyme or that I don't find satisfactory. So, it makes me glad to hear that you both liked it. ^_^

+ Reply to Thread