+ Reply to Thread

Thread: throw some cheese on dem grits

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

throw some cheese on dem grits

woke up dis mornin, makin some breakfast, gettin ready to get me hair fixed,
    just got on my slip
    just got a booty itch

woke up dis mornin wantin me some waffles, put the fruit in da batter now im makin waffles,
    tryin to get out them eggs but they stupid, now they wanna crack, man im such a doofus
    put the bacon on a plate and in the microwave, put it on high and for five minutes
    when u done get a plate then sit at the table, then when you done get yo mapple syrup!

just got on my slip
    just got a booty itch

to the beat of throw some d's!!!
    ya know!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: throw some cheese on dem grits

I like your themes, where are you getting your ideas from? ^_^ It's nice and funny

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Hm. I thought this copied and pasted.. Cant find it anywhere.. Which means you actually did this. Wow. Not much nothing else to say, interesting use of wording.
    Seduced by Flesh

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    just got on my slip
    just got a booty itch

woke up dis mornin wantin me some waffles, put the fruit in da batter now im makin waffles,
    tryin to get out them eggs but they stupid, now they wanna crack, man im such a doofus
    put the bacon on a plate and in the microwave, put it on high and for five minutes
    when u done get a plate then sit at the table, then when you done get yo mapple syrup!

just got on my slip
    just got a booty itch

ya know!!
    ..... No you didn't..... I just, dont know what to say. Except for "Throw some CHEESE on dem grits!" You're gonna have to be my friend now.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks peach and kasi you doubted me? im hurt. yea i wrote it. im crazy like that and thanks, i was bored in chem

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    just got on my slip
    just got a booty itch

just got on my slip
    just got a booty itch

ya know!!
    hmm a rewrite of "throw some d's on it" by rich boy convertrd to throw some cheese on dem grits

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

lol OMG! That was a good poem. I love it. It has to be one of the best and funniest I've read. lol. I can't stop laughing. Omg. I really like it. Keep it up.
    I can't wait to put some chease on ym grits now. lol. Any way I really love it. Hope to see more of your work.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread