+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Time I Sought You Out

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

A Time I Sought You Out

I sit here in the endless dulldrums watching the sun beat on me and pass me by. "Why do you sit here no one will come?"
    "Some one will come..he'll come he promised"
    The minutes turn into hours and the hours turn in days. These days turn into weeks and within those weeks I am being lose hope that you'll come back for me. Four weeks passed making it month...and then two...three..four months until I just can't count no more. I stand and scream out your name in the emptiess and hear no response...How I long to see you once again. I found you once and you saved me from me Now I seek you out so that I may save you from you...I want to be your only one..the only heart you"ll ever need and you wanna be the only one for me...your all I'll ever need in this life of an empty dulldrum. In this life of meaning less emotions that cause so much pain Come home to me and tell me you love me....I sought you out because I needed you and your the one needing me and yet you don't ask for any help.
    You can't do it alone Baby take my hand in yours and lead us to a better today for tomorrow will be another day...
    Another day for you and I to have no more sorrow
    I wanna breathe again because your my air that keeps me living. Your the reason I still keep going I keep on living. I would love to hand myself with the lies and the love that you have given me. But now..Your gone and so we are now just empty memories...I wish you luck in a world so cruel and lonely. I wanna be on a beach with you and listen to the ocean breeze and talk to you all day about absolutely nothing
    Last edited by rikus demonic lover; Dec 07, 2008 at 06:36 PM.
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

+ Reply to Thread