+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Timeless Love

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Timeless Love

Two bodies and a hug pool of blood-lets rewind time to fix the this undying crime. Up goes the boy-standing there looking at the passion his lover is giving. One gun shot wound to the heart-one slit of the thoart. Blood dripping down violently. There they are again the in the endless pool of blood. Tow bodies and a hug pool of bllod-lets rewind the time but slow it down this time. Slowly rewinding the time of life. Watch slow and look at this undying crime unflod oh that mysterious sound life makes in reverse. The blood returns to the girls throat and that sily boys gun bullet wound through the heart. The bullet comes out-her throat is resealed. The knife he holds to her neck pulls away slowly as does the bullet from that gun returns to where it once come the knife returns to her skirt pocket and his gun in his hold. Her mouth is close his pants are redone. She stands on both legs instead of sittin on her knees. His eyes glisten as he stares into her sweet passionate eys. Shes smiles at first and then to him she wraps her arounds his shoulders and his touch her waist. A passionate undying kis to unlock the seal of passion and abliss, stare at each other turn and and walk away. And this is where lovers life comes to an end. A break up a broken heart the ;ight pouring through the darkness that you have lingered on for so long. The fall from your lovers grace oh ait a painful state. But do not freaight sweet angel that sins for a its lovers sweet touch once more. In the time of love...love is endless, timeless...emotionless. It might not wait for no man but for timeless love...its up for to decide if your love is timeless with a passion.

To the fading memories of the lovers that I held so dear in my heart your voices may fade from the light but you faces will not
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Timeless Love

awwwww, thanks momo-chan ^-^ it spoke to me in ways i dont think poems usually do
    Why hello there!

Thanks

Lol Itachi thats not the poem I was talking about! I havent typed it yet I dont know if im allowed to I dont wanna get myself in trouble again....if you really want me to place it then I will Itll be a risk that im willing to take
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    Lol Itachi thats not the poem I was talking about! I havent typed it yet I dont know if im allowed to I dont wanna get myself in trouble again....if you really want me to place it then I will Itll be a risk that im willing to take

private message it to me, ok double m? either way you do have talent with the spoken word. hope to read more
    Why hello there!

Thanks

lol too late for that I already typed it! lmao I hope you enjoy it has many meaning to it if u dont get ill explain it to you. Anyways ill be back on in about 2 days i have to rest my acking heart and soul
    oh yeah the poem is called to itachi just incase you wanna read it

+ Reply to Thread