+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tomodachi's Boarding School

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Tomodachi's Boarding School

Tomodachi's Boarding School

Cross-over: YYH, Yugioh, Kingdom of Hearts, Gravitation (I Don't Own Them), and OOC

Warning: yaoi, lemons (soon), cross dressing

Carita: Hi everyone. Welcome to Chapter 2! YAY!

Cast Characters: WE"RE BACK AND SHE DON'T OWN US! HAHA!

Carita: HEY SHUT UP BAKAS! I WILL SOMEDAY!

Last time:

"Ok ladies lets go. Follow me," the attractive woman said. She begin to walk towards the entrance with the "bishounens" following in a straight line behind her.

"Excuse me gentle men," the woman asked the Y.Y.C.H.S once she was standing in front of them. The five moved aside to let them through. As they walked pass, a hand came out and took a hold on the brunette's who was last in line.

"Huh?" was all he could say before Cloud smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, but may I ask your name?" Cloud asked. The brunette blushed and looked down.

"It's Sora," he whispered. He blushed more when lips gently brushed across his cheek.

"I'm Cloud. Nice to meet you, Sora," Cloud whispered in his ear, releasing his hand. Sora nodded and said goodbye to Cloud before running in to catch up with the others. The rest of the Y.Y.C.H.S stared after the ''bishounen" group.

"Nice meeting you," Cloud said before sitting back down.

Now:

SORA P.O.V:

I finally caught up with my friends. Good thing they didn't go to far. From the look on their faces, I know they noticed I went missing and is curious to know what happened. I blushed and smiled at the memory of that sexy guy Cloud. I can't believe he noticed me and on top of that he asked for my name AND kissed my cheek. I looked up and noticed I was being tapped on the shoulder.

"Huh? What?" I asked feeling lost.

"What's wrong? Did something happened?" I smiled at my concerned pink haired friend.

"Nothing's wrong Shu-chan, but something did happen. Something good," I whispered back, keeping my voice like he was. He then smiled excitedly.

"Really? What?" I then told him what happened and we ended up hug, jumping up and down silently screaming like crazy fangirls.

"Are you two ok?" We turned to see our sponser, Takora-san, and our three friends staring at us amused.

"Yes we're fine. Gomen nasai," We apologized with a bow. We smiled when we heard her giggle.

"Come one you two," We stood and fell back into line continuing to follow Takora-san.

'I can't wait to see Cloud again,' I thought with a smile.

"Someone seems to have fell in love at first sight," I smiled and looked up at the sound of the gentle whisper.

"I don't know Rama-chan. I think I did, but who knows right?" I whispered back putting an arm around his waist as he put an arm around my neck.

"Right. We'll see when the future comes," He smiled and winked at me before he give me a quick kiss my lips. I smiled at my red haired best friend as we continued our walk. Soon we found ourselves in the head office. Takora-san was in a room talking to the head master as we sat and waited. Like always, when waiting, we're always talking.

"I can't wait to see that hotty Hiei again. I just want to grab him and kiss him!." I giggled along with the others. 'Kurama-chan you crack me up'.

Me and Kurama are close best friends. We go back years, maybe even life before this. We love each other as friends and never considered each other anything more. We so close that its ok to us that we share kisses here and there, touch each other, and cuddle together. I continued to listen to them talk about cute the other guys they like are. When I giggled at Kurama's statement, he embraced me and shared another quick kiss with me. We depend on one another. Nothing probably couldn't even separate us. Not even death. Our talking stopped when Takora-san emerged from the room.

"Ok ladies lets take you to your dorms," Takora-san said before leading us to our dorms. On our way, she told us who is paired up. Luckly, I only had to share with Kurama. The rest of the three were sharing a dorm room. I was happy with the section. I rathered to only share with Kurama because I felt more comfortable with him. Our dormed turned out to be dorm #210 and the other three dorm is #215 across the hall. Our dorms were on the second floor, which I believe is a good thing. After unpacking our things that were brought up to our dorms for us, Takora-san gaves us each a map that had our classes marked on them. Only because we refused to be shown around sense we were tired already. Takora-san then left, but not before kissing all of our foreheads and saying bye to us first. I yawned and grabbed Kurama's hand, pulling him into the room, locking the door behind us. We both got in one of the beds and snuggled against each other. We shared yet another kiss before sleep took us.
    Last edited by HieisLove; Jul 17, 2006 at 12:52 PM.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tomodachi's Boarding School

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow!!! That Was Uncalled For!!! More More More!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie West_King may be famous one day West_King may be famous one day West_King's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks. Well I'm on writers block, but I will post chapter 3 soon
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Mega magic coolness, you're really good

+ Reply to Thread