+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tomodachi's Boarding School

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Tomodachi's Boarding School

Tomodachi's Boarding School

Cross-over: YYH, Yugioh, Kingdom of Hearts, Gravitation (I Don't Own Them), and OOC

Warning: yaoi, lemons (soon), cross dressing

Carita: Hi everyone. Yes another story started by me, Carita. YAY! Now to welcome our main cast.

Yugi: Hi, I'm Yugi from Yugioh

Yami: Hey Yami Yuugi from Yugioh

Hiei: Hn, Hiei from YYH

Kurama: Hi, Kurama also from YYH

Sora: Sora from Kingdom of Hearts

Cloud: Cloud also from Kingdom of Hearts. You may also know me from Final Fantasy 7 or so

Shuichi: I'm Shuichi from Gravitation

Yuki: rolls eyes Yuki from the same show as Shuichi, Gravitation

Naruto: Hey I'm Naruto from the show Naruto.

Sasuke: I'm Sasuke. Same show s the dobe.

Naruto: WHO DO YOU THINK CALLING--

Carita: Now the disclaimer

Cast all together: SHE DON'T OWN US !

Carita: Now on with the story! YAY!

The Tomodachi's Boarding School is an all boy school with headmaster Tomodachi Toda(1). The school only accepted boys from the ages of 14 to 18 years of age. The boys all dressed uniforms of the same color. Boys who were bishounen were to dress in female uniforms while others dressed in male uniforms. Today is the first day of school, and its another year for Yami, Yuki, Cloud, Hiei, and Sasuke, as known as the Y.Y.C.H.S. Their things were already in their dorm rooms so now they stand outside the building.

"Man, another year at this damn boarding school," Yami said stretching.

"Yeah. Oh did ya'll hear about the new students who are suppose to be transferred here?" Cloud asked leaning against the wall behind him.

"I heard they're suppose to be some hot students that were chosen to wear so type secret uniform," Sasuke said from his spot on the stairs.

"Well it looks like we'll be the first to see them," Hiei said nodding toward a bus that was pulling up. The bus read 'Bishounens Have Arrived'. The bus came to a stop and four guards came out the building and to the bus. The door to the bus opened and an attractive woman stepped and greeted the guards before moving to the side.

"Ok ladies come on. Don't be shy," She yelled with a smile. In a staight line, five girls emerged from the bus dressed in matching uniforms with matching backpacks.

"What hey wait a minute," Cloud said standing up. He squinted his eyes at get a better look. The five girls noticed the five boys sitting on the stairs looking at them and blushed.

"Ah Rama-chan aren't they cute?" The blondie with what looks like whiskers asked. The red head nodded staring at Hiei.

"I like the one with the black spikes and white starburst better," the red head replied. When their eyes met, the red head blushed more and looked down. The brunette giggled.

"I like the one with the blonde spiked up hair," the brunette commented blushing more also, noticing the intense stare Cloud held on him.

"Which one do you like Ruto-chan?" The blondie smiled blushing more also.

"The one with the black hair and midnight blue highlights," the blondie answered.

"I like the other blond haired boy," the pink haired one said with a smile and a blush. The multi-colored haired one didn't say a word but stared at the boy who seems to be look alike. The difference was the the boy was taller, attractively sexy, and more mature looking with intensive eyes. The other four noticed and smiled gently.

"Yu-chan, did you take a liking to you're look alike?" The pink haired one asked gently. The multi-colored haired one did nothing, but nod and blush more.

"Man they are hot!" Yami commented.

"You do know they're guys right?" Cloud asked.

"Yeah, but do we care?" Yami replied looking at the other four who shook their heads.

"I know one thing, the red head is mine," Hiei said still staring at the red head who was blushing and looking down as he fixed his skirt. The "bishounen" group all have a uniform code of wearing short skirts and blouses.

"Ok ladies lets go. Follow me," the attractive woman said. She begin to walk towards the entrance with the "bishounens" following in a straight line behind her.

"Excuse me gentle men," the woman asked the Y.Y.C.H.S once she was standing in front of them. The five moved aside to let them through. As they walked pass, a hand came out and took a hold on the brunette's who was last in line.

"Huh?" was all he could say before Cloud smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, but may I ask your name?" Cloud asked. The brunette blushed and looked down.

"It's Sora," he whispered. He blushed more when lips gently brushed across his cheek.

"I'm Cloud. Nice to meet you, Sora," Cloud whispered in his ear, releasing his hand. Sora nodded and said goodbye to Cloud before running in to catch up with the others. The rest of the Y.Y.C.H.S stared after the ''bishounen" group.

"Nice meeting you," Cloud said before sitting back down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Carita = me (HieisLove)
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Tomodachi's Boarding School

very intreting story i wonder what will happen next?
    you have me wanting to know more now
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

wow!!!!! love it much!!! my first yoi story and i love it.
    im new to the fanfic thing umm whats a lemon.......or is it lime?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Lemon is sex scenes, lime is something like it , but not exactly. Its not a sex scene but its close to it. Chapter 2 has already been posted!!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks heie!!!good story!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie Casben may be famous one day Casben may be famous one day Casben's Avatar
    Thanks

That was . . . unusual!? It was good though!

Thanks

Thanks! I'm typing chapter 3 now! YaY!

Newbie Flamekitten may be famous one day Flamekitten may be famous one day Flamekitten's Avatar
    Thanks

o.o.....
    I like the school part >.>
    I wanna write a story too ;-;

Yay,my first sig from meh,Kitten chan :3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast