+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tomodachi's Boarding School 3!!

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Tomodachi's Boarding School 3!!

Tomodachi's Boarding School

Cross-over: YYH, Yugioh, Kingdom of Hearts, Gravitation (I Don't Own Them), and OOC

Warning: yaoi, lemons (NOW!), cross dressing

Carita: Welcome to Chapter 3! YaY! mutters I'm actually enjoying writing this

Hiei: smirks I just bet you do. Hey baby

Carita: giggles Hi there kisses Hiei Where's my other love

Kurama: Right here kisses Carita

Carita: smiles happily Well everyone else is out eating. Know that Kurama and Sora are only friends. Well on with the story!

Last time:

After unpacking our things that were brought up to our dorms for us, Takora-san gaves us each a map that had our classes marked on them. Only because we refused to be shown around sense we were tired already. Takora-san then left, but not before kissing all of our foreheads and saying bye to us first. I yawned and grabbed Kurama's hand, pulling him into the room, locking the door behind us. We both got in one of the beds and snuggled against each other. We shared yet another kiss before sleep took us.

Now:

KURAMA'S P.O.V:

My nap lasted long enough until I decided to wake up. I smiled when I noticed I was still snuggled up with Sora. I continued to watch him sleep, but it wasn't long until he awokened.

"Rama?" I smiled more and gave him a small kiss. He smiled also and kissed me passionately. I don't know how long we were making out, but I didn't care. We pulled each other closer and I moved my thigh to brush against his getting hard groin. He gave a small and started kissing on my neck. I too moaned enjoying him kissing the special spot on my neck. Our hands began to roam around each others bodies. We both sat up to stand on our knees and shared another passionate kiss. Our moans released when he and I began to rub our groins together. Our arms wrapped around each other, hugging closely continuing to grind. Reading each other's minds, we quickly discarded our skirts and our underwear. Our lips then connected together again as we both fell to the bed on our sides.

NORMAL P.O.V:

Kurama moved a hand down Sora's body unit it landed at his groin. Sora release a loud moan when Kurama began to stroking him. Wanting to return the favor, Sora did the same to him. The room became fulled with pants and moans. Feeling they were close their stroking became faster. It wasn't long before they came at the same time. Kurama and Sora held each other close as the cried out. Now they lay panting and grasping for air.

"That was...amazing," Sora said still panting.

"Yeah," Kurama agreed finally getting his breathing together.

"Do you think we should continue what we do once we get a boyfriend?" Sora asked now laying on Kurama's chest. Kurama wrapped his arms around Sora.

"I don't know, but it'll maybe be best that we don't," Kurama replied. Sora smiled.

"Yeah you're probably right," Sora then said before sitting up.

"I'm going to shower."

"Alright. I'll shower when you're done," Kurama said before getting comfortable on the bed. With that, Sora went to shower.

Carita: Just so you know, THEY ARE ONLY FRIENDS! They'll stop touching one another but the small, quick kissing and the cuddling can continue. Sora will hook up with Cloud and Kurama will hook up with Hiei.

Yami: Make sure to review (comment)--

Carita: OR NO CHAPTER 4!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Tomodachi's Boarding School 3!!

wow that was a pretty bold story with the guy and all
    you really push the envolope there and i like how you
    made it seem it was just another dya at school very well wrote
    cant wait to see what happens next
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Tomodachi's Boarding School 3!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ah.........ah!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    They Did It!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread