+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Tomorrow

  1. #1
    Otaku Lotski is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Baguio City, Philippines
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Tomorrow

    Tonight as I open my eyes, I heard your voice,
    I had heard your laughter I had seen your smile.
    Your smile that was not visible to others but I was fortunate to take hold of.
    To hold you is impossible because you are miles away.
    But tonight, as I listen to the silence of the night, I had felt your presence,
    The strong presence that had made my heart jump every time you are near me.

    I know the moment to be together had not come yet.
    It would even take us five, ten years or a lifetime waiting for that right moment.
    It is indeed a dream, a hope, a faith that someday it will come.
    And if not… Our soul will find its way to be together, to be one.
    My soul you had seen, my heart you had touched, and my mind you had filled.
    It’s my life I am offering you, it’s a gift I want to offer you…

    To open the gift, you have to be sure first,
    To accept what is inside, expect the worst.
    The gift cannot assure you of good fate.
    To open the gift, you have to open your heart,
    Because it is only your heart who would know the value of that gift.

    I took a gift you had given me six months ago and put on my hand,
    It was then so fragile, so weak and so shy.
    Though I had seen these things, I still can’t deny the magic it had brought into my life.
    And after these months of taking care of it, it is now the gift who is taking care of me.
    The one who is protecting me, the one who had brought strength in me.
    The one who had given me happiness. The gift turned out to be… My life… You.

    You had inspired me by believing in me.
    You had shown me a world beyond comparison.
    You had made me feel good in bad moods.
    Your love made me a special person.
    Your sweetness taste so good.
    Your warmth made me warm in this so cold night.

    The night is getting deeper, I have to rest now.
    Though you are far away my darling,
    I pray to our Lord God
    That He will be with you all the time
    And that He will bring you back to me…
    Tomorrow, as I open my eyes.

    If you don't like me, it's mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter

  2. #2
    Newbie lone w is off to a good start lone w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    MAssachuessets
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Tommorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotski View Post
    Tonight as I open my eyes, I heard your voice,
    I had heard your laughter I had seen your smile.
    Your smile that was not visible to others but I was fortunate to take hold of.
    To hold you is impossible because you are miles away.
    But tonight, as I listen to the silence of the night, I had felt your presence,
    The strong presence that had made my heart jump every time you are near me.

    I know the moment to be together had not come yet.
    It would even take us five, ten years or a lifetime waiting for that right moment.
    It is indeed a dream, a hope, a faith that someday it will come.
    And if not… Our soul will find its way to be together, to be one.
    My soul you had seen, my heart you had touched, and my mind you had filled.
    It’s my life I am offering you, it’s a gift I want to offer you…

    To open the gift, you have to be sure first,
    To accept what is inside, expect the worst.
    The gift cannot assure you of good fate.
    To open the gift, you have to open your heart,
    Because it is only your heart who would know the value of that gift.

    I took a gift you had given me six months ago and put on my hand,
    It was then so fragile, so weak and so shy.
    Though I had seen these things, I still can’t deny the magic it had brought into my life.
    And after these months of taking care of it, it is now the gift who is taking care of me.
    The one who is protecting me, the one who had brought strength in me.
    The one who had given me happiness. The gift turned out to be… My life… You.

    You had inspired me by believing in me.
    You had shown me a world beyond comparison.
    You had made me feel good in bad moods.
    Your love made me a special person.
    Your sweetness taste so good.
    Your warmth made me warm in this so cold night.

    The night is getting deeper, I have to rest now.
    Though you are far away my darling,
    I pray to our Lord God
    That He will be with you all the time
    And that He will bring you back to me…
    Tomorrow, as I open my eyes.
    Its awsome,i only do long poems for contstes not for posting
    Lone W

  3. #3
    Otaku Lotski is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Baguio City, Philippines
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Tommorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by lone w View Post
    Its awsome,i only do long poems for contstes not for posting
    Thanks, sometimes its good to share what you have made. I'm proud. i don't even know that i'm creative when i'm in love.. hahahaha

    If you don't like me, it's mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter

  4. #4
    Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Life is an illusion.
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Tommorrow

    I... am... speechless!
    A true masterpiece *dramatic applause* xD
    Seriously even though it's long it's really worthwhile reading. No grammar mistakes so far, your point is clear, it's warm and sweet and so adorable ^_^
    It truly describes your feelings for the special someone, how much you need him / her and how much you could do to get the person back.
    I love it

  5. #5
    Otaku Lotski is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Baguio City, Philippines
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Tommorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    I... am... speechless!
    A true masterpiece *dramatic applause* xD
    Seriously even though it's long it's really worthwhile reading. No grammar mistakes so far, your point is clear, it's warm and sweet and so adorable ^_^
    It truly describes your feelings for the special someone, how much you need him / her and how much you could do to get the person back.
    I love it
    Thank you! My little heart smiles when ever people appreciate my work. It inspires me to do more poems and make it more btter. But sometimes, its really hard to make one. it took me 2weeks to compose this "Tommorrow" poem. (do i have to say that? hehehe...)

    If you don't like me, it's mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter

  6. #6
    Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Life is an illusion.
    Posts
    2,429
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts

    Re: Tommorrow

    Yes i can tell, and keep up the good work. I love it again ^_^

  7. #7
    Otaku Lotski is off to a good start
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Baguio City, Philippines
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Tommorrow

    thanks again guys... oh yeah, thanks for the siggy im using now.
    I wanna tell you that i really like it Rave!
    hehehe, i printed it on a tarpaulin altho its pixelated.
    nyahahahaha.. i posted it on my room.. lol

    If you don't like me, it's mind over matter.
    I don't mind and you don't matter

+ Reply to Thread

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 111
    Last Post: Jan 01, 2008, 12:36 PM
  2. Never Ending Tomorrow
    By Shinku no kage in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Mar 07, 2006, 10:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts