+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it too much?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Is it too much?

Omg... who did that to you!? Who needs to get beaten up *takes a fork* and eaten up!!! Give that person to me!!!!

Though that has inspired you to write this great poem. Very nice again- short, emotional and I could see myself in it... I could imagine myself sitting like that with anger building in me... my next step would be smashing the walls and throwing something outside the window (to hit his head)...

Anyways... great, emotional work, I loved reading it and I hope to see more! ^^

EDIT:
    Sheesh I must read comments more carefully

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    yeah I felt really alone last night and I was chatting with my boyfriend but I dunno, I felt more alone then ever and was looking for something and ended up crying
    So it was your boyfriend? Damn do I know how that feels... That really sucks... But things like this happen... guys sometimes are dumb Anyways the poem is old so my fork won't be needed, right?

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Thank you for your comment. Its something that has passes and won't be happening again. I just let my emotions get to me and I find writing poems is the only way to release that emotion.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Thank you for your comment. Its something that has passes and won't be happening again. I just let my emotions get to me and I find writing poems is the only way to release that emotion.
    Yup, got that ^^ And again... I know how that feels... I always put my emotion out on paper and sometimes am sorry afterwards...

When my bf did a think like ignoring my sadness... I ended up saying sorry myself

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Yup, got that ^^ And again... I know how that feels... I always put my emotion out on paper and sometimes am sorry afterwards...

When my bf did a think like ignoring my sadness... I ended up saying sorry myself
    Yeah I was pretty much like that. I didn't want to feel that way but everything started to build and I needed to let it out. Pen and paper is the best way for me.

I am glad you like it Lasura
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2