+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Torn between two worlds...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Torn between two worlds...

How does one approach
    someone so beautiful and smart?
    Congrats to her parents for
    making such a work of art.

She makes me wonder
    if I'll ever have a chance.
    And she probably thinks I'm
    just trying to get in her pants.

But I know that it's not
    so black and white.
    I want to be the man
    who will treat her right.

But then there's another
    whom I love very much.
    I get mushy and warm just
    from the slightest touch.

Even though her and I had
    a pretty rough past.
    Regardless of how my heart
    broke like glass.

She weighs on my mind
    damn near all the time.
    But she has a new man;
    she's no longer mine.

But what if I DO end up
    with my said crush.
    Would I hurt ex's feelings?
    Does she love me that much?

I'm a man who is torn
    between two worlds.
    A man who's got feelings
    for two different girls.

Will one of them hurry
    and make up my mind?
    Or will I just keep drifting
    back and forth all the time?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Torn between two worlds...

Hmm i understand what you mean by two worlds now i am also in that position i do not know for sure which is the right path for me like yours.
    For instance it describe about your path that you do not know what to take I am very well pleased by the poem you have wrote here I am looking forward into seeing more of this regarding to this one in the future.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

It's good to know that I'm not the only one in this position. Thanks for your comments, it means a lot. ^_^

So, what do you think I should do?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I adore this poem... It's just great... I know how it feels, I've been in such situations for two times now. (only with boys, ofcourse).. But somehow it all cleared out by itself both times...
    You've done a great work here... This poem really has a lot of emotions in it...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    It's good to know that I'm not the only one in this position. Thanks for your comments, it means a lot. ^_^

So, what do you think I should do?
    Well the only suggestion i may have is you may start by making a poem similar like this but in a different kind of form and must have a clear reasonalble on why you have to choose in different worlds that you love or simply just look which one may have the best description that may interest you try PM me if you do not know what i mean.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    I adore this poem... It's just great... I know how it feels, I've been in such situations for two times now. (only with boys, ofcourse).. But somehow it all cleared out by itself both times...
    You've done a great work here... This poem really has a lot of emotions in it...
    Thanks! It took me forever to get this poem just right--due to the fact that I really don't know what to do about this situation--so when I'm confused about how I feel, it takes me a few hours or so to actually write what I'm thinking; y'know?

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Well the only suggestion i may have is you may start by making a poem similar like this but in a different kind of form and must have a clear reasonalble on why you have to choose in different worlds that you love or simply just look which one may have the best description that may interest you try PM me if you do not know what i mean.
    Yeah, I'm definetly gonna have to PM you on this one. ^_^ Hey, can I add you to my network?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

a very straight forward poem and i can relate to
    this with how i used to be torn but something
    happened that made My choice for me , my feelings
    were here and there blowing the direction of the wind.

and for what to do all i can say is keep your head down
    till the storm passes if you know what i mean let things settles
    before looking up and see what damage was done and go and
    try to repair things , or you could be bold and face the storm
    and go to the new destination and let your heart land on new territory.

thats what i say you should do but the poem as i siad is really good
    and it reminds me of how it was with me when i was torn and i hope
    your heart mends soon and the riped feeling goes away.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Thanks! It took me forever to get this poem just right--due to the fact that I really don't know what to do about this situation--so when I'm confused about how I feel, it takes me a few hours or so to actually write what I'm thinking; y'know?
    Yes, I know how it feels... it's always sooooooo hard for me to write my feelings down in a poem, even harder to do it in a story, that I've lately started making wallpapers...
    This is where my little sketch book comes in handy... I writte everything interesting down and leter, when my mind is cleared out I create something...
    This poem is really great, I admire your poetry...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast