+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transformation

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Transformation

Like the pure angel that people I thought I was,
    I accepted it and lived with it.
    I enjoyed life with my friends and my loved one,
    Till something happened.
    She pulled my heart out and destoryed it,
    She was someone I thought I trusted ,
    But that was never the case.

My wings grew black jet,
    As i heard whispers around me,
    Foul words being said and yet I couldnt hear them.
    Life became cruel as everyone soon turned their back,
    Soon my soul would turn black,
    Becoming hateful, cruel, cold.
    All I see was people with masks on,
    Take them off and face me,
    Show me your true colours, you cowards.

I have become the fallen angel,
    The once angel who knew what love was,
    And it was a cruel thing, lashing my heart,
    Scarring it over and over again.
    U have forgotten what love was,
    My senses have become dull,
    My eyes only see people with masks,
    Show me your true colours,
    Show me what you really are,
    Show me your real face,
    I am ready to face it for your whispers shall stop,
    My sword will be soaked with your blood,
    My hands may be soaked with your blood,
    But your whispers shall stop and your heart shall stop.
    For I am the fallen angel and my soul is black,
    Leave me be, you masked fools.

friends come and go, they put masks on and lie to u constantly y? coz they hate u for wut u r. Beware of the masked fools or u might get stabbed in the back by them. Watch ur backs n u might live a happy life. Enjoy......and comment.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Transformation

WOW Blade X. Where does all these feeling come from. Go take it out, but not on those that try to leave a clean, and calm life. That hide from the truth! The mask is not meant for you! But to save themselves from peoples lies and hates, so they won't be hurt. Call It coward like. It is, but you won't have there blood, because they are one step ahead of you. After all. They are used to being fakes. Nice Poem man. Keep it up. ^^
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

oh yea u would really know on ppl wearing mask. i really do applaud them for living a lie even though they pray to God n stuff when the truth could actually save them. But u know they want to lie to everyone including their loved ones fine. Jus hope they dnt come crying when everyone pulls the masks off n hates them for the true face they hold.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

I like this poem, its almost like a story describing how you felt when your trust was betrayed. You seem so angry, I love how you desribed your self as an angel, once pure then turning black.

Show me your true colours,
    Show me what you really are,
    Show me your real face,
    The repition was useful in this bit, stressing what you really want to see.

Deep poem Blade, you should have a book of them or somthing ^^

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie Elreka may be famous one day Elreka may be famous one day Elreka's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey man that was really deep...who stabbed u in the back? was it the girl in ur other poems? But man if it was her she aparently caused u great happyness and some sorrow...isn't that good cause it is just life rite? I don't no my Boyfriend is causing me some heart ache....but that is a poem that is not yet finished in my eyes....and maybe the poem u wrote isn't finished yet eather...?

ya no what i'm just talking nonsence...but still mull it over...?

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks

wow, very deep poem. Love it. I love the way you describe everything in detail, very moving. Hit me right here*puts hand over heart* Also, everyone wairs a mask, it depends on who your with. Most of the time one is "wearing" this mask to protect themselves, but then, have you thought of it the other way. Maybe they are protecting you? Maybe they don't want you to see whats hidden under the mask because they feel it may scare you off. That you may not like them for who you truly are. I go throught this too. Most of the time i would be the person becomeing the fallen angel, and sometimes im the one wairing the mask. Afraid to let people see the real me. Because if theres one thing i know. Its that lonelyness is hell. Sorry for my long reply but yeah.Very nice poem blade, keep up the excellent work! PM me anytime! lol.

+ Reply to Thread