+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trapped

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Trapped

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ
    thank you guys for your comments.

Well at the time, i was getting a little fustrated with school and it was a task to do in Music tech which he never looked at. grr.

Bass - what do you think the rest of the paragraphs need?? because i was kind of think that and I need to maintain a certain strenght through out.
    Hmm, to be perfectly honest, I am really bad at making poems......... so, improving it is quite hard for me...

But if I was to change something about it, I would say to give the remaining paragraphs a little more depth. The first one was great, it sort of had implied deeper meaning to it. Then the succeeding ones were sort of just plain stating something....... kind of an anticlimax to the wonderful start, I think......

Sorry, I cant phrase my thoughts on poems very well...... but I hope you found it useful for improvement ^_^ Good luck with your next one
    Kastelic's creation

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bassdudez
    Hmm, to be perfectly honest, I am really bad at making poems......... so, improving it is quite hard for me...

But if I was to change something about it, I would say to give the remaining paragraphs a little more depth. The first one was great, it sort of had implied deeper meaning to it. Then the succeeding ones were sort of just plain stating something....... kind of an anticlimax to the wonderful start, I think......

Sorry, I cant phrase my thoughts on poems very well...... but I hope you found it useful for improvement ^_^ Good luck with your next one

Thank you Bass, that does help. When i have more free time i will edit it a little and then post it
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

U potrayed the meaning of loneliness beautifully... uh beautifully? that doesn't sound right. lol. umm, well... I can relate to it so I definitely like it. Very detailed, very nice.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Well i have reworked it.. tell me what you think now!!

Ever since this morning

I’ve had a funny feeling

I have been left behind

In the back seat of a car

No one even knows I’m here

They don’t even hear my cries

Muted for unheard ears

Sat chained to this chair

People are everywhere

Walking through me

Filled with a sinking feeling

Falling and falling into emptiness

These feelings won’t sift

They are always there

Covering my very soul

As I realize I am nothing but a ghost
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2