+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Treasury of light

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Treasury of light

i always keep my head above others and complete every important task given to me.
    having someone with you is very cherishing and will remain lit.

dealing with all the pressure i will hold you no matter what and keep on going.
    the series of believing into ones heart is the true moment of life.

having a good memory that is stored in the mind can surpass the limits.

i will continue the support given to me and send it to someone that truly desires it with their life as like i do.

having all the talents formed into one is really looking forward into that.
    making good signs for others to follow into the same steps is really admirable.

the things to be deserved is really how things are unimaginable are continue to keep in touch.
    follow your heart and you will find what your looking for thats the goal of life.

little things are nevertheless invaluable they are considered part of life.
    pursue the best accomplishment and you will find the right energy to continue on.

healing yourself is not the easy way others depend on you and let them treat you with the bond.
    putting away that anger and turn into peaceful settlement brings forth a great chance of high missions.

the key to protect someone is unbearable and unleashes purification.
    main point to keep in touch of yourself is looking inside of yourself to reveal the new identity.

catching a good relief of a person that is dedicated to a great commitment is always great then the opposite.
    there are many ways to communicate to others that wish to be helped but in the end everything comes together as a bond.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Treasury of light

>=( it makes me feel even more depressed )=< (lol jkin)
    it was good ^^ keep it up ^^
    death and life are one and the same

3. The Following User Says Thank You to basilisk888 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Oct 28, 2010)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when i wrote this poem i figured it would be best to post it here before publishing it in a hardcover book because it is to much money to find the right publisher and yes i will keep my poetry skills up and i guess there is need to learn more about life that keeps up and wide awake, right?

|アスタロス|

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

=D it would be a great book (now your making me want to read it) live and grow ^^
    death and life are one and the same

6. The Following User Says Thank You to basilisk888 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Oct 29, 2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    =D it would be a great book (now your making me want to read it) live and grow ^^
    well thats a wonderful respond that i ever received and i wonder myself why do i need to hide the real talent of my gift that i obtain about my poetry skills this is just the beginning of all my work that i put onto it. anyways i will grow lively and write more and more to get the real results of my poems that are touchable and to be able to be recognized without any prize or rewards because im not that greedy of a person im just a plain ol' guy who just enjoys writing poetry to a certain someone is not something i can do all alone even though i give up sometimes. but regardless this poem did made me remember of something a while back it is to give all your might and the truth will reveal to you around the corner and thats what im waiting for you know?

|アスタロス|

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dark1angel For This Useful Post:

basilisk888 (Oct 29, 2010)

Newbie dark angle is off to a good start dark angle's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow very good I enjoyed reading it keep up the good work!!!! ^_^ I can tell you put your all into this one very well done.

*~A moment like this we will never be able to go back. Holding you like this wanting the time to stop. Just the two of us we don't need words.~*

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dark angle For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Nov 02, 2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark angle View Post
    Wow very good I enjoyed reading it keep up the good work!!!! ^_^ I can tell you put your all into this one very well done.
    well i have done a great job in doing this but this is not over yet its only the beginning of my new long poems that i have written thus so far. and i am really getting the habit into writing more poems with the right inspiration im getting all this time now.

|アスタロス|

Newbie dark angle is off to a good start dark angle's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    well i have done a great job in doing this but this is not over yet its only the beginning of my new long poems that i have written thus so far. and i am really getting the habit into writing more poems with the right inspiration im getting all this time now.
    Well whatever the inspiration is I hope it keeps coming to you your poems are very good and better and better. Keep them up I would love to see more!

*~A moment like this we will never be able to go back. Holding you like this wanting the time to stop. Just the two of us we don't need words.~*

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dark angle For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Nov 03, 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast