+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: trust

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: trust

Quote Originally Posted by bratling View Post
    Wow thank you much. I intend on writing more often so you might see at least some of it soon.
    I think that this one is my favorite thus far. I especially like your word-play. It confuses the reader; makes them go, "Trust? Huh? I don't under--OOOHH!! I get it!!" ^_^ Good job, girly.

Newbie XzEmoRangerzX is off to a good start XzEmoRangerzX's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: trust

Good poem Blahblahblah ..im bored..peace... 50 cahracters ok

Blahblahblah BlaBlahblahblah hblahblah Blahblahblah Blahblahblah Blahblahblah Blahblahblah there i better fill those 50 characters

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: trust

Well i did enjoyed reading it including the beach of oasis it really made me comfort there and i would like to keep on reading and as well try being smoothly even out the past treasure of trust but rarely trust begins with an abstract of friends being there when they need it try making it real but i would like to see more in the future your very dedicating on this poem and that is effort to me i really enjoyed it.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thats a really nice pome but still whats it got to do with trust?I just dont get that part.Other than that great poem good job!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    Thats a really nice pome but still whats it got to do with trust?I just dont get that part.Other than that great poem good job!
    That's what it's about. Or rather that's what it started about. The whole grain of sand tihng? Trust. Builds piece by piece. Get it now?

I'm glad you all liked it. Thanks.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, your very welcome and also i was hoping if you can describe more about the trust being build up by the sand of hope you were talking about to dear little negi sensei if you would be so kind to explain to me about. ^-^

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Yes, your very welcome and also i was hoping if you can describe more about the trust being build up by the sand of hope you were talking about to dear little negi sensei if you would be so kind to explain to me about. ^-^
    Trust...isn't just there. At least for me. And it has to be built. And for me trust is really hard. I've never been shown someone who diserves much trust. I've been lied to my entier life by people who were supposed to be there to protect me. So when dealing with trsut myself it comes in very very small doses. Babysteps. Grains of sand. Piling on top of each other until we have a semblance of trust. Or at least a begaining.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

A very good poem just try and make it longer next time i hope you write more and take my advice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast