+ Reply to Thread

Thread: unmanageable

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

unmanageable

Pouring down the rain becomes instinct.
    Being overwhelmed by the torture of bailing out from your mistake.

Continuing the term of life that streams in your palm.
    Yielding the power to contrast and to handle a simple life.

Your grasp of your breath hypnotizes me.
    I loosen myself to you as a rag doll to cheer you up.

I undid my binding from typical sticky situation as a young men.
    Even though you shoot your eyes on me.

My forbidden past unleashes its wrath towards me, sinking me dead.
    Showing no mercy, I fight for my sickness, love, and education.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: unmanageable

Interesting peice and kudos to you for the length of the poem. Often the poems here are very long and therefore a little hard to read. It seams it is about different things. What is it about exactly?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: unmanageable

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Interesting peice and kudos to you for the length of the poem. Often the poems here are very long and therefore a little hard to read. It seams it is about different things. What is it about exactly?
    basically im talking about learning about your mistakes that you make upon yourself and that you need to learn from them. Another thing is that you are able to comprehend the disfunction of a quality from your uniqness that you carry within yourself.

|アスタロス|

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Good exercise in contrasting characteristics. Unique is generally good but dysfunction is bad. Yet if there is only really one way to do something right all other ways however unique are wrong. Good job exposing a dialectical conflict.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beast For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Dec 23, 2009)

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

wow that was really good. honestly i think learning from your past helps form a better future as long as you are willing to see the faults of the past
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicShadow View Post
    wow that was really good. honestly i think learning from your past helps form a better future as long as you are willing to see the faults of the past
    well learning from the past did helped alot to know more about the future you want to make and is also really reliable into making the right choices.

|アスタロス|

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    well learning from the past did helped alot to know more about the future you want to make and is also really reliable into making the right choices.
    true very true what i learned from my past is not jump into things untill you think it through first and its good to try something new once in awhile and thanks for exepting my friend request (sorry if i miss spelled some words)
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ToxicShadow View Post
    true very true what i learned from my past is not jump into things untill you think it through first and its good to try something new once in awhile and thanks for exepting my friend request (sorry if i miss spelled some words)
    well that is very true in experience and also wanted to say that not everything gets risky only when you fear that you may loose a friend or anybody important or meaningful to you. and of course no problem with the acceptence i accept people to whom they are and i will entrust them with confidentiality.

|アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread