+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Unmasked

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Unmasked

Like to whom you wrote that... You must be real angry at him/her.
    I think I've known someone like this... a girl... a very nasty person... he liked to get people down on their knees... she liked to destroy people peace by peace, bit by bit, just as you said... She usuay smiled at you and said something really, really disgusting... and you couldn't do anything about it, somehow she had power ower everyone, noone really liked her but noone could say anything to her... maybe becouse you'd be beaten afterwards.

Nice poem, made me remember this girl, you shure know how to paint a person, a scene right in front of me... Really like it...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

hummm yeah its really messed up how people abuse others
    sounds like you had a horrible experience with that person
    well glad its over for you
    thanks for the comment Lasura

Devoted Otaku BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1 may be famous one day BlueFox1's Avatar
    A place called Midnight Sun know as Tranquility
    Thanks

<Woot> Kimi! Awesome poem you've captured something that goes on everyday around us! Fake people and liars! I especially like the part about them smiling so sweetly as they stroke their own ego! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to writing with you as soon as this writers block I have is broken! Looking forward for you next poem!

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I enjoyed this poem a lot. Many story poems I have read recently haven't flowed so well, but this one did pretty well. It kept my attention and made me want to finish it. I look forward to reading more... Keep up the good work! ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    I enjoyed this poem a lot. Many story poems I have read recently haven't flowed so well, but this one did pretty well. It kept my attention and made me want to finish it. I look forward to reading more... Keep up the good work! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox1 View Post
    <Woot> Kimi! Awesome poem you've captured something that goes on everyday around us! Fake people and liars! I especially like the part about them smiling so sweetly as they stroke their own ego! Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to writing with you as soon as this writers block I have is broken! Looking forward for you next poem!

thanks you guys!!! glad you liked it
    I really liked the idea of someone who could look so nice but underneath it all be a monster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2