+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: untitled

Newbie Armadio2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: untitled

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    god u must b more messer then i am i at least have them all in folders lol so i wont lose them and so me mum wont find them
    lol I was actually gonna do that yesterday but I completely forgot lol I posted a poem for you btw. My World.
    Alawys look on the bright side...of death! Life is a piece of sh!t...

Newbie rikus demonic lover is off to a good start rikus demonic lover's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Armadio2 View Post
    lol I was actually gonna do that yesterday but I completely forgot lol I posted a poem for you btw. My World.
    yea i kno i love that one...thats one is really sweet just like u ^_^
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Newbie Armadio2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol ok now you're making me turn red lol love you baby
    Alawys look on the bright side...of death! Life is a piece of sh!t...

Thanks

good bwahahahaha so now whos the angel huh? ur the one thats the angel chris.... but ur really gulable sometimes lol and thats why i love u so much
    I wish a life of a love of a life. Send a light to through the darkest of nights. Let a kiss fly from the heart. Love me like you loved me in our past lives. Send this pain back to me these cold lonely nights. Haunt all my fanasties leave all my dreams shadow yourself once again into me....

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

awwww so sweeet im romantic but i can never put in words great job

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    awwww so sweeet im romantic but i can never put in words great job
    well hey if u ever need help just tell me what ur thinking and ill make the poem for u...i do all the time and thank u very much for ur kind words

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rikus demonic lover View Post
    The darkness wraps and unties our wounds
    That line was actually pretty profound to me. The idea of darkness being something that both wraps, and unties you. And not even you "Your wounds" like that part of you which hurts the most. Thats what I got from it anyway.
    You certainly do have a way with words.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Yeah actually that is what I was going for. The time when I had first met Chris to when people wouldn't stop telling me that our relationship wouldn't last long kinda made me really depressed. So my friends would take to go shoot at some stuff. You know to blow off some steam and then did other stuff and I would always wear black and I would get like a brand new cut everyday for no apparent reason...I wouldn't cut myself.I can't bring myself to actually do that. And so that's how I got that line fomr me always wearing black and reopening wounds...I know kinda sound nasty but it's kinda fun lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2