+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Values.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Values.

Friends...
    Everyone's got 'em, even if
    you haven't heard from that friend
    since you were little kids.

Loyalty...
    A value I try to uphold.
    I'll stay true to my friends
    until the day I grow old.

Honor...
    Another moral to believe in.
    Without honor you have nothing,
    except your blood and skin.

Power...
    Who needs it? I'm cool where I am.
    Like I wanna be held responsible for lives, man!

Strength...
    Different from power completly.
    With this tool, I'll make sure
    that no evil beats me.

Respect...
    Is given alot, but never given back.
    It's like anything you say or do,
    is a personal attack.

Peace...
    I'm out, but before I go...
    I want to say that we need to
    try to make this world we live in
    a better place, yo!

*I wouldn't call this one my best either, but I needed to post somethin'*
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Jun 28, 2007 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Eh... Now that I've read it...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Values.

LOL!!!! ^^ Need to post something!!! Bored, e?

I like when you write in this style... it's cool and interesting... This one made me think a lill... and this one helped us find out something more about you ^^ nice

I enjoyed reading this, so thank you for posting this ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

you didnt have to post it but imm glad you did i loved you i liked the one about power through i really enjoyed reading in fact ill read it again

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    you didnt have to post it but imm glad you did i loved you i liked the one about power through i really enjoyed reading in fact ill read it again
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    LOL!!!! ^^ Need to post something!!! Bored, e?

I like when you write in this style... it's cool and interesting... This one made me think a lill... and this one helped us find out something more about you ^^ nice

I enjoyed reading this, so thank you for posting this ^^
    Thanks! ^_^ I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! You really think that this poem says a lot about me, Laura? I never thought of it that way. I guess I just thought that the values I wrote about were just morals that most parents try to teach their kids, y'know? ^_^

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Thanks! ^_^ I'm glad you guys enjoyed it! You really think that this poem says a lot about me, Laura? I never thought of it that way. I guess I just thought that the values I wrote about were just morals that most parents try to teach their kids, y'know? ^_^
    Sprout... every poem you write tells A LOT about you-as I have said before, you can find out everything about your life just by reading your poems- someones work of art is a key to his soul...

And those are the morals that you think are important, important to teach, aren't they?

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Sprout... every poem you write tells A LOT about you-as I have said before, you can find out everything about your life just by reading your poems- someones work of art is a key to his soul...

And those are the morals that you think are important, important to teach, aren't they?
    Very important to teach, indeed. ^_^
    Without a good set of morals, the world would be engulfed in chaos. At least that's what I believe. But then again, without chaos, there would be no order. It's a vicious cycle, LOL.

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I know how you feel about needing to post...at least you don't have writer's block -.-'

It was good though...interesting and different style of writing I must say. I'll give it a 7/10 ^-^
    Dear Dinah...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OfeliasFire View Post
    Yeah I know how you feel about needing to post...at least you don't have writer's block -.-'

It was good though...interesting and different style of writing I must say. I'll give it a 7/10 ^-^
    Thank you! ^_^ I appreciate your rating/comment.

And for the record, I get mad writer's block. Like all the time, LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast