+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Vampire's Castle

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

Cool The Vampire's Castle

The vampire sat alone in his dark and gloomy castle hoping to feed on an unsuspecting victim. Suddenly there was a knock on the door so he crept downstairs to who it could be. He opened the door and it was a kind older man in a trenchcoat and he was soaking wet from being in the rain. He asked the vampire if he could come in for a while till the rain stopped. The vampire let him in then shut the door grinning so big you could see every tooth and fang he had in his mouth. They both sat at the table in the dining room sipping on hot tea. The man asked the vampire if he lived there alone and he said yes cause he was the only one left in his family. He said the others were either murdered or involved in car crashes. The man said how sorry he was to hear it and the vampire said thank you. He got up and told the kind man he had an extra room if wanted to stay the night and the man excepted his offer. The vampire was pleased. He showed the man to his room,said goodnight, and closed the door behind him. He waited till way after midnight and slowly walked down the hall to where the man was lying asleep in the nice warm bed. He opened the door which creeked only for a second,but not loud enough to wake the man. He walked up to the bed,stared down at the man and said "I'm hungry for blood and I'm about to feast on his neck." He opened his mouth with his fangs exposed and bent down to bite him.He woke up and screamed as loud as he could and the vampire said "Don't worry it'll only hurt for a second" then he sank his fangs on the side of the man's neck and sucked every drop of blood he could get out of him. After he was done the man was lying pale white and stiff in the bed. The vampire was pleased he had found himself some fresh meat. He left the man in the room and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. He walked down the hall smiling with his fangs dripping with blood knowing he had clamied yet another innocent victim to join the many others he had rotting inside the walls of his dark and gloomy castle.
    Last edited by CherryBlossom18; Oct 08, 2006 at 01:05 AM.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks
    very cool story i liked this alot
    and it was awesome how you had the guy die
    as well .it was very detailed as well
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie WaterSprite may be famous one day WaterSprite may be famous one day WaterSprite's Avatar
    Thanks
    I found your story to be interesting,I'll be looking for more of your work.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I'd like to see more elaboration and setting imagerey introduced in the writing. I think that would make me love this passage.
    Seduced by Flesh

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow!! This was kinda dark sis.Hmmm,it was very interesting.So loved the vampire theme,of course lol. I liked this alot.Awesome story sis!!!
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks
    Thank you so much sis. I'm glad you liked it.

+ Reply to Thread