+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vulnerability

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Vulnerability

The day of enchantment that prosper the joy of kindness with nurture ness.
    A perfect life of in memorable dreams, that revolves in my nightmares through the veins of my head.

No selfishness of any kind arose in this forsaken land of variation wonder.
    Respect comes to purity from the heart of the center down inside the earth’s core.

Relations reveal indifferently from each other’s emotion.
    Sadness falls on my shoulder to crumple up my life.

The extreme pressure of letting life slip away with every heart beat.
    Cherishing is not my value, only memories from my mind I wield.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Vulnerability

pretty nice, if not alittle random to me, but still good nontheless.
    fear the reaper

3. The Following User Says Thank You to demonicloud For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jun 03, 2008)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

That is a good support, though i had no clue that there were parts of random things. I have just had time into putting good feelings along with the rythm that makes it feel as if you were there. I really need some good ideas around the post i start; with long defining poems that way i can create the way i can possibly turn out into a point that people has never heard before.

|アスタロス|

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

WoW dark that pretty good its so meaningful but true alittle random but still good
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cojoe5 View Post
    WoW dark that pretty good its so meaningful but true alittle random but still good
    Well at least i did the best not to turn it random when i completed it, and also it is quite meaningful that is something good i should hear when i am making poems out of inspiration although it is not for me it is for all the member to read them in the joyous time. I would admit that the poems do not intefere with my social life but with the dignity i try to make out from.

|アスタロス|

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Well at least i did the best not to turn it random when i completed it, and also it is quite meaningful that is something good i should hear when i am making poems out of inspiration although it is not for me it is for all the member to read them in the joyous time. I would admit that the poems do not intefere with my social life but with the dignity i try to make out from.
    *sniffle* wow now that was just beautful
    you are a true poet
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cojoe5 For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jun 04, 2008)

Thanks

That is very appreciative of you cojoe5, i really do not want to be all that perfect in being a true poet because i am still writing more and i cannot just end there when there is a more complete theme overall. My thoughts are only this; having a best poem would mean that your having to have full complete control over the world, but in my choice of words i speak is that the poems i have worked out and typed up are sincerely to talk about different set of things you know. But your words do touch me a bit and i am very glad that you said that i hope i get to make more thoughtful poems in later times.

|アスタロス|

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by demonicloud View Post
    pretty nice, if not alittle random to me, but still good nontheless.
    Dark1Angel ! i disagree with this one it's the randomness and and the spontaneity of the poem is what makes it good.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixSara For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jun 05, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast