+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vulnerability

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vulnerability

Well PhoenixSara, you are correct to what your saying only i am not entirely sure of what is recommendable for me to what i should plot for my next set of poem that i will post up during this week and also there are other endless possibility of making new combintations of what makes a poem indeed good.
    Only for me, for example I have not been practicing to keep on writing more poems only i get poems by walking around town, listening to music, and also roaming around nature on my own to find out the real meaning of my poetry.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Why not put a little bit more of what you experience i mean the poem is beautiful enough but when you put a little bit more of you it does wonders specially if it's done through speed writing.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixSara For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jun 06, 2008)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Why not put a little bit more of what you experience i mean the poem is beautiful enough but when you put a little bit more of you it does wonders specially if it's done through speed writing.
    Hmmm... that may be just it only when it comes with all the experience and also the vision that is being taken. i will be sure that i do take my time and the effort that i do when i am making well written poems, and also i wanted to clear something out when i complete some of the poems i do not go through the speed of it because i type it ahead of time in the word document, so yeah i will follow to what you say.

|アスタロス|

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Hmmm... that may be just it only when it comes with all the experience and also the vision that is being taken. i will be sure that i do take my time and the effort that i do when i am making well written poems, and also i wanted to clear something out when i complete some of the poems i do not go through the speed of it because i type it ahead of time in the word document, so yeah i will follow to what you say.
    Hehe look frorward to seeing more poems from you and yeah i liked this one too.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AngelMage For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Jun 06, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AngelMage View Post
    Hehe look frorward to seeing more poems from you and yeah i liked this one too.
    Well that is very thoughtful of you and i will post up all the new recent poems i have wrote and this will be the first to be seen by all the members that are interested into reading the kind of poetry i write if possible.

|アスタロス|

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Your poem is really good, and I still stand by the randomness, yet you can improve. I feel that you will become a great poet, as long as you try, you'll eventually make potm
    fear the reaper

Thanks

Both trying and supporting is what makes a poet not simply by the usefulness of knowledge if i am not mistaken. Caring is sharing but i enjoy to share my stories and experiences with all of you because you are consider my family members.

|アスタロス|

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

Nice to know, improve on the criticisms of people, no matter how harsh, and you can become the best there is, you just need to work at it and become better..."brother"...
    fear the reaper

11. The Following User Says Thank You to demonicloud For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Oct 28, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2