+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Waiting Under The Colorful Lights...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Waiting Under The Colorful Lights...

Oh... My... GOD!!!

Have you like... Been reading my mind or something? Because I swear you just wrote my every thought and made them more vivid, more descriptive! I really like this piece alot! It reminds me of the time I've spent waiting... Wanting...

This was very touching and I like how you were able to note time/season changes while keeping the flow of the poem real smooth! You get a friggin' gold star!!

Kudos!!!! ~S

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

@ BlueFox1-Thanks sooooooooooooo much for the awesome comment Fox!!!! *hugs* I'm glad that you thought I did well with it.It's been awhile I know lol but finally somethin huh lol.Thanks again Fox!!

@ atomik_sprout-Wow...thanks!!! *hugs* I was just thinking about someone who is very special to me and I ended up writting this.But i'm so glad that you enjoyed it so much.Thanks for reading!!
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Otaku Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North may be famous one day Wolf_of_the_North's Avatar
    Just a hopscotch away from Never Never Land...
    Thanks

That was really good! As usual! I could definitely feel the emotion behind it....and that made it all the more believable!

DEMON SPAWN IS AWESOME!!!!! XP

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolf_of_the_North For This Useful Post:

Shinigami's_Angel (Dec 22, 2007)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2