+ Reply to Thread

Thread: War

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

War

War

He was chosen to change fate,
    In a life he did hate.
    The wars between them would be many,
    Survivors few, if at all any.

The enemies’ army had all the might,
    To look upon them was such a sight.
    Behind him he had pitiful few,
    But in their enemies eyes they grew.

To be a force of unstoppable power,
    Who lead them to their final hour.

Tell me what you really think about this one.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: War

I like your rhyming. Very good. I'm wondering who this is about though. It's a pretty short written poem with little detail. Yet, I still like it. ^_^ Good job!

Newbie Jairo may be famous one day Jairo may be famous one day Jairo's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't relly understand what r u talking abot, but u'r poem is sick.
    Do not dwell in the past... do not wonder about the future... just life the present to the fullness...

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I recently watched the movie 300,
    and I know the greek mythology about the 300 greeks (Not Spartans) who held off the Persians.
    so I decided to write a tribute poem to them.....
    Call me a hatter if you must. I am just that way.

+ Reply to Thread