+ Reply to Thread

Thread: warrior wind calls

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

warrior wind calls

i can't seem to be able to delete my poem thread. i have a very specific reason for wanting it to be deleted. but since i don't seem to be able to i will just has to write this down so that i can take my poem off. i must say this is very inconvenient. i have searched through the Q&A to find out how to delete posts and threads and it was most unhelpful seeing as it did not explain what to do after hitting the edit button.
    Last edited by hinata89; Dec 05, 2007 at 10:53 AM.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: warrior wind calls

first thing first, give me some capitalization and punctuation. As of right now? The poem is visually unappealing and persuaded me to not read the poem.
    Seduced by Flesh

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

well then if you didn't read it why would you comment in the first place. and as for punctuation. i really couldn't care less, mainly because this is a forum. and through my writing i try to send enotion not visual appeal. if i was trying to creat visual appeal i would have drew you a picture.

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinata89 View Post
    well then if you didn't read it why would you comment in the first place. and as for punctuation. i really couldn't care less, mainly because this is a forum. and through my writing i try to send enotion not visual appeal. if i was trying to creat visual appeal i would have drew you a picture.
    Oh, my dear Hinata. I was only giving you my honest opinion. Are you hurt that it isnt one of idiocy? You know the ones, "oh my god! this is a good poem!"

I didnt read it because nothing about the poem seemed of interest. I commented to let you know this poem didnt seem intelligent in the least. Part of the emotion is the way you present the poem. Youpresent this piece of work horribly.
    Seduced by Flesh

+ Reply to Thread