+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wating.....

Banned full blooded virgen 666 is off to a good start full blooded virgen 666's Avatar
    Thanks

wating.....

i hide behind the masks to keep the darkness in side fear,anger,rage supressed into a loany tear the only way to let go and be free from them thinking not to let them out happyness,joy,love are all the masks i ware if someone where to look in to my soul they see only darkness the light fade away wile the gleam of hope stays at my side i go on only to wate to die only to wate for it to get better only to hold on to the glims of hope i have

ok im ready for the commits im not emo dark lover

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wating.....

I liked it ... i would like to hear more from you ... lol .. ^^
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Banned full blooded virgen 666 is off to a good start full blooded virgen 666's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Angelic_gurl_1027 View Post
    I liked it ... i would like to hear more from you ... lol .. ^^
    the hope of love is fadeing in to the dark abyss the light that once shined im me now fades the birning that once was there is gone down in to the bolded anger and hate that lays in my sole wateing to be relased in to the world wating to explode wondering in the darkness feeling led on but going no ware but down feeling so sad so hopeless dieing in side the many masks i put on the out side is different from the ones that are locked up and wanting to be free afrade to let go wondering in thought wondering y i dont end it but i live on with this pain beacuse i know there a better life out there for me

thx my frined called me emo but im not well that for the advise

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

Just because you write those poems doesn't make you an emo ...
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmm.. why did'nt u make it in verse.. T.T it's too long to read...
    and.. u have a little spelling mistakes,...

The poem is not bad... hmm.. is that another poem? u can make another thread for another poem... or is it the continueation looks like it.. hmm..

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah I have read more of yours. Keep up the good man. Hope happiness comes to you life of destiny.

My heart fade more to the emptiness
    There I played died with fate
    Nothing can help me feeling with hopeless
    Making me the only mate

I'm not emo don't worry. Smile for Everyone!
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned dark lover is off to a good start dark lover's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry johnny i love you i know your not emo anyway im going to go because your siting right by me and i dont want you to see

Thanks

ok lol thx for the appoligy ill get u back in math lol maby not love ya to

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast