+ Reply to Thread

Thread: By the Way (BTW)

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

By the Way (BTW)

Have you ever felt alone and and over-crowded at the same time
    well i have and i do...
    Its so confusing all of these mixed emotions, like when it rains and allyou want to do is sleep yet your restless...

All of the time i feel so alone and scared
    then i think about it and wonder whats really out there.
    should i be afraid or show no fear at all,
    But what I'm really worried about is if i'm gonna fall.
    I don't like being hurt, i really cant take the pain, but there is a reason i liken emotions to the rain.
    Its like a relief when you can say the storm is finally over, like some one lifted a weight off your back, But still left you with the slack, the mess the all around Bu**sh*t that comes with Being alone and afraid.
    All you want is some one to care, to just be there and take away your misery, and all of the terrible things you see...and saw.....
    You want your prince,your king,the one you love, your everything, but its so difficult and you need space, but you don't wanna be alone you want some one to hold.
    A person that'll be your light in the dark, your hug when your cold, to love even when your getting old.
    But your still scared, to ever love again, to ever really have a "friend".
    My favorite time is just after the rain when the sun comes out and erases all of the pain. All of the things that have happened...all of the stuff you've did. and makes things peaceful again, I remember a few years ago right after a storm..i stepped outside to take a glance, and looked upon the ground.....i was in shock and awe at what i found..it was the most beautiful flower i had ever seen, and it looked so peaceful and serene...it withheld the storm and its might power and lived to make after that shower..
    thats how i should be, never holding back, showing the true me....
    Last edited by LostbutFound; Oct 22, 2008 at 02:19 PM.
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Newbie ccamo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: By the Way (BTW)

that is a really good poem. i loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

i really think this poem is really good but in the beginning it really confused me was that apart of the poem or was that the introduction? but anyway the first few lines you could've added more details of why/what made you feel scared and alone... also it was kinda hard to read because your writting it in paragraphs
    may be
    you should
    write in stanzas

it would be easier to read and the poem would look better.
    but other than that it was really good
    i would love hear more
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blackrose92 For This Useful Post:

LostbutFound (Oct 23, 2008)

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanx sooooooooooooo much for the feedback you all
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

+ Reply to Thread