+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Weary Eyes (Ode to the Living Dead)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Weary Eyes (Ode to the Living Dead)

I am a tired, tired man.
    Everybody knows it.
    When I walk in the door,
    my weary eyes show it.

I'm so sleep deprived.
    I barely go to bed on time.
    Yet, when I crash at 2am,
    I'm up at six-thirty-nine!

It's a zombie!
    Oh, wait! That's just me.
    In the mirror, I look like
    something out of Silient Hill 3.

Me? An insomniac?
    Sometimes, I never rest.
    Up in bed for hours due to
    my never-ending stress.

So sleepy, I am.
    Now, I'm talking like yoda.
    Scoot over a lil' bit so I
    can crash on your sofa.

I am a tired, tired man.
    Everybody knows it.
    When I walk in the door,
    my weary eyes show it.

I need Lunesta or something...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weary Eyes (Ode to the Living Dead)

I know entierly how this feels. I like the last line being entierly different feeling then the rest of the poem. I can see your tired self stumbling zombie like in the door. Glad that's not how you came home today. <3

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well at least I see a bit of funny Sprout in there... Your humour is what makes this poem really, really cool and enjoyable to read. I really have missed this Sprout!!! ^^

The flow of this one maybe didn't feel that well though... but it was ok ^^ I enjoyed readin it and I hope to see more of funny Sprout please ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Well at least I see a bit of funny Sprout in there... Your humour is what makes this poem really, really cool and enjoyable to read. I really have missed this Sprout!!! ^^

The flow of this one maybe didn't feel that well though... but it was ok ^^ I enjoyed readin it and I hope to see more of funny Sprout please ^^
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it! I'm tryin' to add that "Sprout" humor to my work again. It's just hard to break out of such a negative writing loop, y'know? I wrote a new one recently that is kinda humorous.

This one I had to think real hard about what I was goin' for. I really couldn't decide if I was goin' for slightly humorous or just jump in to complain mode, LOL. Once again, thank you for your comment and your time! ^_^

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Thanks! I'm glad you like it! I'm tryin' to add that "Sprout" humor to my work again. It's just hard to break out of such a negative writing loop, y'know? I wrote a new one recently that is kinda humorous.

This one I had to think real hard about what I was goin' for. I really couldn't decide if I was goin' for slightly humorous or just jump in to complain mode, LOL. Once again, thank you for your comment and your time! ^_^
    Dude to add a bit of your Humor sprout in your work wouldn't it be easier if you were in that mood? either way it is showing again, good work hum don't know what advice I could give ya, but hum, laugh a bit more man it is good for your health, best medicine around and its free, anyways on the note of the poem, you did well on this one, I like it, made me laugh that is a good thing. keep it up man.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    Dude to add a bit of your Humor sprout in your work wouldn't it be easier if you were in that mood? either way it is showing again, good work hum don't know what advice I could give ya, but hum, laugh a bit more man it is good for your health, best medicine around and its free, anyways on the note of the poem, you did well on this one, I like it, made me laugh that is a good thing. keep it up man.
    Yeah, it would help if I were in that mood, but that's not often the case these days. I still try to look on the brighter side of things though, because I really feel like I need to break away from all the negative chi that's been floating around lately.

I'm glad you liked this one though. It's good to see that my even experiments are liked by you all. ^_^

Otaku OfeliasFire is off to a good start OfeliasFire's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol...I love it.
    It's brilliantly funny....pretty much because everyone knows zombies are awesome.
    If this had a rating scale...I'd ten it.
    Dear Dinah...

+ Reply to Thread