+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what did i do

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what did i do

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    OH MY GOD!!! REESE!!!!! I am sick of it. You want me to talk to you, stop being mad at you?! I'll call you and I'll think about rather or not I should still be pissed at you ok!!!
    stop thinkin every things about you i told you i dont care i told you wat happened you wanted to choose not to belive me so there fore i dont care this poem was about my mother i know you see the part about bastered child

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs_wifey View Post
    stop thinkin every things about you i told you i dont care i told you wat happened you wanted to choose not to belive me so there fore i dont care this poem was about my mother i know you see the part about bastered child
    so dark ur so deadly awesome >( > l.) (its a fish)

the poem is nice why she protest?

perdoname michelle!

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    so dark ur so deadly awesome >( > l.) (its a fish)

the poem is nice why she protest?
    we had a fallin out!.....................

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i can kinda tell. good god.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    i can kinda tell. good god.

all i know is that she likes to make people think shes so innocent and easily hurt im tired of that i have feelins to

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tupacs_wifey View Post

all i know is that she likes to make people think shes so innocent and easily hurt im tired of that i have feelins to
    Shut that shit up............
    I dont make people think nothing. Yo depressing think I should always be sorry for well I'm not so you can cut the shitty sad act now. Yumiko and everyone else was right about you. I should have not talked to you but no I had to quilty. I was even punished for talking to you again and I didn't listen. But I'm done. No more of me being from punish for just telling to you so fakku you baita!!!

P.S. Next time you say I'm going to hell because I don't go to church I'll kick your ass myself!!!
    Last edited by HieisLove; Aug 20, 2006 at 04:42 PM.
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HieisLove View Post
    Shut that shit up............
    I dont make people think nothing. Yo depressing think I should always be sorry for well I'm not so you can cut the shitty sad act now. Yumiko and everyone else was right about you. I should have not talked to you but no I had to quilty. I was even punished for talking to you again and I didn't listen. But I'm done. No more of me being from punish for just telling to you so fakku you baita!!!

P.S. Next time you say I'm going to hell because I don't go to church I'll kick your ass myself!!!
    bring it on and another thing you are yumiko i dont know who you tryin to fool but its a lie
    go to hell(wait you already are)

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Newbie Lord of Pain may be famous one day Lord of Pain may be famous one day Lord of Pain's Avatar
    Thanks

Girls settle down geez, you guys better keep it silent or else the admins will ban you....so hush up...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast