Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What to do

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What to do

thats a really good poem rave it minds me of a few months back ... at school then i was talkin to u ..... even tho its sorta stoped after stickin up for myself the wonds of that they did still remans in my memory....is that kinda what u mean people can get bullyed and do harsh things but ti stick up for urself ect is better even if u can still remeber the times they did wrong to u ??....

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

very good i like it ,but STOP BEING MEAN PPLS >.< dont worry rave i like it .very emotional and i love the feelings............can't wait for more
    keep it ↑ ♥~*The Princess*~♥
    Yeah, Bye.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2