+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What to do?

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

What to do?

What does one do when they're up against the wall?
    When someone needs help, will another answer the call?

How can one go about making wrongs right?
    Should they try to fix it, or cry through the night?

When a choice is to be made and hurdles are in view,
    should you clear the obstacle or let it stop you?

The people in one's life can sometimes set you back.
    Will you let them hinder you? Will you fall in their trap?

When you finally decide what you want out of life,
    will you love the outcome or will you sharpen your knife?
    Last edited by atomik_sprout; Oct 31, 2007 at 02:06 PM. Reason: their??? THEY'RE!!!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What to do?

....knowing past events and the way they flavor ones life, especially my own. I've been sharpening my life in preperation for a long time.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

Slippery When Wet~ Trampoline Tricks 2 Champion, Togy Ball Champion highteckdudu is off to a good start highteckdudu's Avatar
    The wonderfull world of Minnesota! And I mean that!
    Thanks

that was so true! Yeah what does one do? exspecially when their life is on the line, or backed against a wall, like a cat if they are backed in to a corner, even if their enemy is bigger than them they will fight to survive. (well at least my cat does)
    I tryed to see things from your point of view but i cant seem to get my head that far up my ass!
    Visit www.highteckdudu.deviantart.com!

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

nice use of details!^^ i really liked it when you put, "The people in one's life can sometimes set you back.
    Will you let them hinder you? Will you fall in their trap?"

agian very nice^^ good job
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

nice use of details!^^ i really liked it when you put, "The people in one's life can sometimes set you back.

I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Thanks

Last edited by blackrose92; Oct 30, 2007 at 12:13 PM. Reason: i posted 3times sorry "/

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

HOLY COW! A TRIPLE POST! LOL! That's a first.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's commented on this one thus far. I'm glad you all like it! And bratling, put the knife down, dammit!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    HOLY COW! A TRIPLE POST! LOL! That's a first.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who's commented on this one thus far. I'm glad you all like it! And bratling, put the knife down, dammit!

lol yea i didnt know if my reply went through but i guess it did

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast