+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what do you call it?

Newbie Otaku Master X is off to a good start Otaku Master X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what do you call it?

Or was it just poem?!

Dammit, stop confusing me!

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks you guys. i really do feel like this and i hate to call it love because it would be admitting that i really do love this person that doesn't love me back.
    but i think it might or is. well it's been like 2 years now i hope i'll be able to move on soon.
    every rose has a thorn

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes...u have been trapped in a wonderful embrace by the emotion known as Love. Love is a powerful thing so dont miss out tell him. Let him know how u feel dont lose ur chance hun. Love is priceless.

Otaku sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl may be famous one day sangogirl's Avatar
    Thanks

he's taken, and happy with it. yup the worst part is that he accidentaly read it, (or took it and read it without my knowing) and he didn't even get that it was about him.
    every rose has a thorn

Thanks

he's taken. and the worst part is that he read it without me knowing about it. i still don't know if he knows that the poems was about him or not.
    every rose has a thorn

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sangogirl View Post
    he's taken, and happy with it. yup the worst part is that he accidentaly read it, (or took it and read it without my knowing) and he didn't even get that it was about him.

omg....that's sad...really sad *gives you a hug* but i'msure moving on will be a better idea.

Otaku Celebrity Fight Club Champion itachigirl is off to a good start
    i could tell you, but id have to kill you
    Thanks

whoa, tht was really good. and sad... and it totally dwarves my poems. keep writing more i really liked it!

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    Well i agree with all thre of you guys, devine, xxoxx, and Ray, you are all correct. and verry interesting poem. I liked it songo keep up the good work.
    Welcome to the circle of agreement. I agree with all four of you. ^_^

Definitely love, it is. (Hello Yoda!) I've been there, and still am. It's perfectly natural to have those feelings. Good job on this one! I'm very impressed. You've got yourself some skills! Mad props to you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast